Main Features: The War Within quest. Also included in this massive update are new weapons, new cosmetics, new mods, a new tile set complete with new enemies, a rework of the Sortie rewards system, and the endless Void Fissure mission changes. This post will include Hotfixes and any other updates in regards to The War Within update branch.
- The War Within – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.3 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.4 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.5 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.6 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.7 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.1.0: Ash Revisited – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.2.0 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.3.0 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.4.0 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Hotfix 19.5.1 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Hotfix 19.5.2 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Hotfix 19.5.3 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Hotfix 19.5.4 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Hotfix 19.5.5 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Hotfix 19.5.6 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Hotfix 19.5.7 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.6 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.7 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.8 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.9 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.10 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
- Update 19.11 – Direct Source: Official Forum Post
New Quest: The War Within!
The Grineer Empire grows stronger as a cryptic adversary surfaces. What secrets does the Grineer Empire keep? Underpowered, unprepared and forced out of your comfort, you must find it in yourself to improvise, not just to save yourself but the fate of all Tenno. The Queens’ Fortress awaits, where both Warframe and Operator will be pushed past their limits as they slowly unravel mysteries about the Tenno’s past and their true capabilities.
The next chapter to ‘The Second Dream’ has arrived. Knowing what the Tenno are is just the beginning of your story. It is time to face The War Within.
How to access this Quest: If you’ve completed the Sedna Junction, you will receive this quest immediately on login via Inbox message.
If you do not receive The War Within Quest upon login be sure to have the Second Dream Quest and Sedna Junction completed. An inbox message will automatically appear once you have done so.
New Tileset: Kuva Fortress!
Once you’ve progressed far enough in The War Within to discover The Kuva Fortress, a new region will appear on your Solar Chart!
Play through and experience some of our most difficult and heavily fortified missions yet.
With this set, we knew we wanted to provide an awe-inspiring entry into the world of the Grineer Queens and Kuva. This set is complete with the latest in graphics enhancements like Volumetric Lighting, and includes some of the first ever Archwing Enemy incorporation into foot missions. Don’t forget to aim up, Tenno.
New Music can be discovered while playing these missions, Keith Power brings us his creepiest compositions to date!
- Assault: A completely new spin on the spirit of ‘Sabotage’. This is arguably one of our longest non-endless missions to date. This mission also includes classic side-objectives like Cache hunting!
- Exterminate: An old faithful.
- Capture: A speed-runner’s delight.
- Mobile Defense: Will it take longer than Lotus calculated?
- Spy: Ivara, Ivara, let down your Zipline.
- Survival: For glory on the Leaderboards!
- Rescue: You must save those in need!
- Defense: A bit more environmental hazards this time around, beware!
New ????: Finish The War Within!
There comes a new way to obtain power – finish the War Within to receive your first entry. More information is out there… if you can find it.
New Enemies & Grineer ‘Kuva Siphon’ Missions:
KUVA GUARDIANS – Wearing heavy armor and adorned in red cloth, the Kuva Guardians are among the fighting elite in the Queens’ army. The Kuva Guardians will surround you and, with just a few well-placed blows, will bring you to your knees. Defeating them will depend on more than what’s in your Arsenal…
KUVA JESTER – Beware of these mischievous, Jester-like creatures that are quick to attack and are quite deadly.
Grineer ‘Kuva Siphon’ Missions:
After you complete The War Within, Kuva Siphons may appear on Hard Grineer Environments (Sedna, Kuva Fortress, Uranus). These are side-quests related to the larger goals of the Grineer Empire. You will encounter new enemies here, and be required to use the skills learned in The War Within to prevail.
Twin Rogga – These twin barrels of destruction are the signature pistols of the Kuva Guardians.
Kesheg – Slice through mobs of unruly enemies with this fierce halberd, the signature weapon of the Kuva Guardians.
Note: Official patch notes did not include the Zarr.
Fourth and fifth weapons exist… but defeating The War Within will be necessary to discover them.
Kuva Kavat Armor – This decorative armor was forged for the Grineer Queens’ royal Kavats.
Kuva Kubrow Armor – Drahks are outfitted with this armor for the Queens’ royal prisoner hunts.
Landing Craft Kuva Skins – A Kuva themed skin for your Landing Craft.
Kuva Cloak – Once worn by an elegant Elder Queen, before time and disease left her body mangled and disfigured.
Kuva Braid – Symbolizing the corrupting power of the Grineer Queens.
Kuva Armor Collection – A full set of Kuva Armor.
Continuity Collection – Become Grineer royalty with this complete set of Kuva weapons and armor.
- Frost & Frost Prime now have cloth physics! For years our favourite Master of Ice has had a rather static cloak, but no more!
- Solo Mode missions now start after just 5 seconds!
- Decorator Mode is now here for Dojos and Landing Crafts! This mode allows you to access a special menu where you can continuously change the items in your Landing Craft or Dojo. All the hassle of returning to the menu over and over for each placement are gone.
- Available daily Maroo and weekly Clem missions have been added to the World State Window under Alerts!
- A Mastery Rank 23 test has been added! The War Within introduces enough content to push long-term players that are currently Mastery Rank 22 into Mastery Rank 23!
- The ‘squished face’ Kavat has received it’s visual update! Thanks to feedback here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/679889-persian-kavats/ we’ve revised the visuals of this Kavat face. We hope you enjoy the new and improved look!
- Added in a Graphical Preset option to the Display Settings tab. Adjusting this will alter all graphical settings accordingly.
- Added in a Fast Travel option to relays to allow for quick access to Darvo’s Shop, Cephalon Simaris! These options now join the Conclave and Navigation as quick access points.
- A more robust Display Options menu is here! You can now disable or enable more Graphics Quality options!
Faction Invasion Changes:
Ever since the change to the new Solar Chart in Specters of the Rail, the Invasion system hasn’t exactly been exciting or novel. The War Within brings some much needed freshness to this part of the game!
As part of an effort to both repair and refresh the Invasion system, the following changes and additions have been made:
- Prior Sortie Season Vandal and Wraith rewards can now be offered as invasion rewards by the respective faction.
- Interception missions have been added into the mix when playing for invading faction.
- Winning factions will now ‘Occupy’ the node for up to 24 hours. During this period, the invaders will raid the location for resources towards a mysterious ‘Construction Project’
- The mission type at a particular Invasion node will change every 15 minutes.
- The progress of an invasion can now lead to a Faction Specific event! Watch closely as the Grineer and Corpus gather enough strength!
- Factions now pay an additional 1000 Credits each time you run a mission for them on the same node (up to max of 10K).
- Fixed issues with Invasion missions loading to black and no spawning enemies.
- Fixed Invasion progress not counting if a player was in mission during a Hotfix.
- Fixed Phorid occupied nodes still showing the underlying bosses.
Sortie Changes & Additions:
Sorties were introduced in The Second Dream. They originally launched with ‘Seasons’ that rotated with set rewards. Since launch we iterated in several ways, including adding repeatable/non-repeatable rewards and more. Now we bring you more change with The War Within: Sortie Seasons are no more. We now have a set reward list of rewards that are always repeatable.
- The new pre-requisite to access Sorties is completion of The War Within.
- Nezha Parts have moved to the Tenno Lab in player Dojos.
- Vandal and Wraith weapon parts have moved to the Invasion System as rewards for their respective factions.
- Sortie Rewards are now set as:
- Various Endo Amounts
- Orokin Catalyst
- Orokin Reactor
- Exilus Adapter
- A random Focus Lens
- Legendary Core
- 1 new item coming soon (see below)!
- There is a new addition to Sortie rewards, but this will be revealed upon completion of The War Within.
Endless Void Fissure Missions Changes & Additions:
Interception, Defense, Survival, and Excavation Endless Void Fissure Missions have been revamped and now function in a new way!
First, every reward interval can have it’s own Relic selected and opened (if you get enough Reactant per interval).
Secondly, the reward intervals are as follows (for clarity):
Defense: 5 Waves.
Interception: 1 Round.
Survival: 5 Minutes.
Excavation: 200 Cryotic.
Should you collect the necessary Reactant per interval and open your Relic, a bonus will occur and you will be allowed to re-select a new Relic for the next interval! The bonuses are as follows:
- Every time you open a Relic, you get a pre-determined booster. These boosters stack the longer you stay.
- The first interval: 1.25x Affinity.
- The second interval: 1.25x Credits.
- The third interval: 1.25x Resources.
- The fourth interval: 1.25x Resource Drop Rate.
- The fifth interval: a random Exceptional Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
- The sixth interval: 1.5x Affinity (replaces first).
- The seventh interval: 1.5x Credits (replaces second).
- The eighth interval: 1.5x Resources (replaces third).
- The ninth interval: 1.5x Resource Drop Rate (replaces fourth).
- The tenth interval: a higher tier random Flawless Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
- Once you get to the fifteenth interval, you’ll receive a random Radiant Relic (that can be used in the same mission.
- Boosters continue to increase every set of intervals and are capped at double (2x).
- Radiants on every fifth interval past the fifteenth.
- Every Relic opened will result in Traces!
Capture Mission Changes:
Capture enemy types are now split into 3 tiers- Easy (1-10), Medium (10-20), Hard (20+).
Corpus Nullifiers and white-suited Corpus Targets (capable of creating a Snow Globe-esqe barrier) no longer appear on lower level Capture missions.
Holster Customization Changes:
- Changed “X Offset” option to adjust Holster Position to move along to edge of your Warframe.
- Added “Attach Part” option to select specific areas to Holster. Standard Holsters also have this option.
- Added “Z Offset” option to adjust Holster Position distance from your Warframe.
General Graphics Improvements & Volumetric Lighting:
Volumetric Lighting technology is here and has been implemented in The War Within quest!
We’ve also improved player lighting and added various weather effects to the game.
Archwing Movement Collision Improvements:
Improvements on collisions, and clipping on all Archwings have been made across the board!
- Grineer Fortress ‘Bunkers’ Conclave Map has been added for Team Annihilation and Annihilation! Take control of the security systems and turrets scattered throughout this Map and use them against other players. Take note: other players aren’t the only thing you have to worry about.
- Arbiters of Hexis ‘Arbiter’s Arena’ Lunaro Map has been added! The Arbiters of Hexis know there is more to the Tenno than just being good Warriors – they know them to be excellent Lunaro players as well! Seek truth through discipline and practice on this new Arbiters of Hexis themed Lunaro map. The perpendicular goals will require skill, precision, and teamwork to overcome. Bring your passion to the sands of this Lunaro map today!
Conclave and Lunaro Changes & Fixes:
- Valkyr’s Paralysis no longer deals damage in Conclave.
- Valkyr’s Paralysis range has been reduced in Conclave.
- Improved the explosive visual effects seen when throwing weapons make impact on players in Conclave matches to better represent energy drain.
- Fixed the UI displaying the wrong half-time indication when rejoining a Lunaro game in progress.
- Fixed Client loadout changes in the lobby not syncing properly.
- Fixed an issue with Titania’s Razorwing ability appearing as ready-to-cast without sufficient energy in Conclave matches.
- Fixed a couple of unintended hiding spots in the Forgotten Halls Conclave map.
- Fixed a couple of map holes allowing players to see out of the level in the Freight Line Conclave map.
- The Player Profile diorama now includes your custom Operator!
- Activating your Focus ability in mission now occurs on holding your ‘5’ key (or whatever binding you have) rather than tapping.
- Made changes to some Motion Blur instances on power cast and damage events, we will adjust this based on your feedback!
- Fixed some general behaviour with enemies regarding awareness of their environment:
- Nullifiers now notice and investigate their bubble taking damage
- Enemies will notice and investigate corpses
- Enemies affected by Coolant Leak will notice that they’ve been frozen/slowed
- The Landing Craft extraction door has received an upgraded look!
- Made several optimizations to host-performance in the Law of Retribution and the Jordas Verdict
- Optimized periodic single-frame lag-spikes that would occur in many missions
- Radial Shared Affinity no longer includes a stealth multiplier (if active).
- The Kubrow and Kavat section of the Player Profile has been renamed to Companions.
- Whips can now use any longsword holster customization.
- Scaled the Plastid Carapace ship decoration to match in-game size.
- Tweaked the original Grineer riot shield to be a bit more metallic.
- Blocking with the Silva and Aegis increases both Critical and Status Chance by 15% (max 60%) to next attack.
- Blocking with the Ack and Brunt now absorbs elemental damage. Example: Block Electrical damage, gain + Electrical damage on top of base attacks.
- Ayatan Sculptures now show number of socketed Stars when viewed in your Inventory.
- Replaced outdated Mod tips with new tips about the Ayatan system.
- Tweaked Relay hub room lighting to better represent each room.
- Venus – V Prime is now a Survival mission instead of Rescue due to there only being one low tier Survival mission.
- You will no longer be able to see or pickup Syndicate Medallions if you have already completed that mission prior to being invited.
- Reduced the brightness when viewing Landing Craft Resource Decorations.
- Changed the default text for arrows from SKIN to ARROW SKIN.
- Improved transitions when selecting different Stance animations in the Arsenal.
- Improved the look of the fog effects on the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Adjusted the blocking volumes on elevators on the Corpus Ice Planet Tileset to prevent players from being able to accidentally exit the level.
- Improved the sound effects for the Scorpion enemy type.
- Adjusted the minimum level of Bursas to help spread out their presence across the Star Chart:
- Mission Level 15+ = Denial Bursa
- Mission Level 20+ = Drover Bursa
- Mission Level 25+ = Isolator Bursa
- Tyl Regor is now vulnerable to Corrosive procs.
- Improved the overall performance of multiple Warframe ability visual effects.
- Improved Lunaro save detection.
- Adjusted the coloring of the lens flare seen while channeling.
- Adjusted and improved the sound effects heard when grappled by Infested Ancients and Isolator Bursa units.
- Stealth master tests will now wait for performed finishers to finish before resetting themselves.
- Adjusted the difficulty of Spy vault hack consoles to prevent the most difficult hack from occurring on mission difficulties lower than level 100.
- The icon used to displayed dropped weapons from a disarm move now use the same Friendly marker on the minimap instead of the major objective iconography.
- The Companion stasis grid will now display Polarization counts for pets who have been Forma’d.
- The New Strange Defense wave count has been reduced from 10 to 5.
- Adjusted Rapier idles to minimize visible foot sliding.
- Improved the back-end spawning logic of AI types for increased performance.
- The Grineer Shipyard tileset has received a visual update! Objects are shinier and rocks are now PBR- whoa!
- Reduced the damage of the Static Discharge Mod due to the Prova dealing (at least) 5 ticks of damage during the charge attack.
- Improved motion blur edges to appear less disorienting.
- Improved jumping animations to be smoother.
- Removed the Void Fissure end of mission reward selection screen when playing Solo or if no other player joins.
- Optimized the memory usage of the flashlight.
- Warning lights and sounds will now play upon Raptor NS’ Energy Mortar attack.
- You can now go to Maroo’s Bazaar even if you have reached your daily trade limit. This fixes players unable to do the Ayatan Sculpture mission due to reaching their trade limit.
- Reduced the sound when Sentinels complete a scan.
Dedicated Server Fixes:
- Potential fix for teams not being reshuffled after a player leaves.
- Fixed a script error with Valkyr’s Prolonged Paralysis augment.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed the Disrupter Drones in The Nightmare Law of Retribution being too large and not nullifying their area.
- Fixed the extraction timer sometimes not appearing for Hosts if they’re not at extraction.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade wall attack not producing an energy wave as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/57za5m/exalted_blade_not_shooting_wave_if_wall_attacking/
- Fixed not being able to cancel Volt’s Speed buff with a backflip when you have a gun equipped as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/697384-cant-cancel-volts-speed/
- Fixed Nekros’ Hyekka Master clones damaging allies with her fire grenade as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/714188-nekross-shadow-hyekka-master-burns-other-shadows/
- Fixed finishers not triggering Equinox’s Rest & Rage’s Augment, Calm & Frenzy, to spread as Host as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/701225-calm-frenzy-covert-lethality-broken-as-host/
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm not working for the first 10 waves of Lua Defense as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/701050-hydroids-swarm-bug/
- Fixed a Law of Retribution progression stopper due to Nekros spawning a Grineer holding a Tritium Bomb as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/698100-nekros-shadows-of-the-dead-can-spawn-with-tritium-bomb-for-last-part-of-law-of-retribution-raid/
- Fixed the Pox not changing its orientation when thrown.
- Fixed a low glow effect on the Loot Detector Mod.
- Fixed Maroo’s dialogue subtitles not updating when interacting with her while she’s in the middle of talking.
- Fixed being able to trigger a Spy vault’s alarm after data was extracted if there was previously a Host migration.
- Fixed no Mods displaying when searching ‘Puncture’ in the Codex Mod section.
- Fixed the mission countdown timer sometimes starting at 11 seconds.
- Fixed Mods equipped on the Dark Split Sword not staying on the weapon when exiting out of the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Penta and Quanta Ranger Eximus’ merging into one another when viewed in the Codex.
- Fixed Trinity’s Link ability beams not attaching properly to their target if they ragdoll.
- Fixed the UI not refreshing when randomizing Companion Attachment colors.
- Fixed the Lanx appearing to have an explosion of blood effect when selected in the Codex.
- Fixed cases where players with ‘-‘ in their names would get personal notifications in chat where they weren’t actually notified.
- Fixed Vauban’s Bastille FX remaining indefinitely upon Host migration.
- Fixed camera offset when using Razorwing while crouching.
- Fixed flowing water issues in The Silver Grove Shrine tileset.
- Fixed rewards received from completing Nightmare missions not being checked for “new” status.
- Fixed being able to kill Captain Vor during the beginning of Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Sigils not having proper position/rotation when viewing the Star Chart.
- Fixed a script error in the Star Chart when you’re in a Relay and attempt to start a mission that requires an item you don’t have.
- Fixed Inaros’ Swarm not playing the activate animation while moving.
- Fixed a high number of dead ends and backtracking issues in Grineer Galleon Exterminate level maps.
- Fixed instances of unlit Crewmen in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a script error when receiving an Inbox message while viewing the Star Chart.
- Fixed canceling the placement of an Ayatan Sculpture sometimes resulting in the Sculpture being replaced by another decoration as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/701672-ayatan-sculpture-disappeared-~-instead-left-with-two-sacred-vessels-bug/
- Fixed a rare script error when clicking randomize colors in the Arsenal.
- Fixed inconsistent text colors in the Conclave Arsenal upgrade screen.
- Fixed instances of players and NPCs falling through the world.
- Fixed the Left Dendra Shoulder Guard overlapping with emblems.
- Fixed Status resist Arcanes (Arcane Resistance, Deflection, Ice, Warmth, Nullifier, and Healing) not displaying that they offer an extra Arcane Revive when maxed.
- Fixed Mods that are being sold by a player in Maroo’s Bazaar appearing jittery and having a ‘Conclave’ text.
- Fixed the mission drop-down grate appearing to float when skipping the intro cinematic.
- Fixed not seeing the HUD buff indicator from Titania’s Tribute when joining a mission in progress.
- Fixed Chroma appearing to have 2 pelts when activating a Focus ability while Effigy is also active.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being attacked by Zanuka after using a Zanuka Hunter Beacon.
- Fixed Boltor projectiles absorbing/preventing melee damage for a short time.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of the Izvara Syandana on Saryn Prime.
- Fixed the Heliocor appearing invisible when initiating a stealth attack when not in ‘sword alone’ mode.
- Fixed the Ripkas not appearing on Titania when equipped as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/691055-ripkas-not-showing-when-equipped-on-titania/
- Fixed the Despair appearing to be thrown backwards when using Ivara’s Navigator ability.
- Fixed being able to initiate a panel hack while sliding, resulting in continuing the slide and failing the hack.
- Fixed some missing headers when in the Appearance tab for Bows.
- Fixed the Raptor Codex entries appearing very zoomed in.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram allowing access to unintended areas in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Banshee’s Silence ability permanently turning off enemy barks.
- Fixed some enemies being able to apply a Status Effect through invulnerability abilities such as Rhino’s Iron Skin and Nezha’s Warding Halo.
- Fixed being able to collect an infinite amount of Energy Orbs even when Max Energy has been reached with Loki/Nova Prime and a maxed rank Primed Flow equipped as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/700300-consuming-energy-orbs-even-with-full-energy/
- Fixed Vauban’s passive, Reinforce, not applying after being revived and until a player enters or exits the radius.
- Fixed Clients seeing damage numbers when shooting the Shield Dargyn’s shield in Archwing. Their shields are invincible, and unfortunately you were accomplishing nothing.
- Fixed incorrect sheathing of the Dark Split-Sword when equipped with a Dual Sword Stance Mod (Crossing Snakes, Swirling Tiger, Dividing Blades).
- Fixed Idle animations not playing when the Staticor is equipped.
- Fixed the countdown timer initiating again after grabbing the Ayatan Sculpture in Maroo’s daily hunt mission.
- Fixed an issue with Dual Secondary weapons appearing incorrect on Trinity Prime when using the Trinity Immortal skin.
- Fixed an issue with secondary weapons clipping into Ash Prime
- Fixed an issue with the Iliac Syandana not inheriting the molted effect when equipped on Saryn.
- Fixed an issue with Oberon’s Smite energy color not appearing properly when casted by Clients in a squad.
- Fixed a map hole found in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed an issue with emoji’s not working correctly with unicode text.
- Fixed an issue with emblems clipping when equipped on Titania.
- Fixed an issue with multiple Syandanas not fitting properly on Titania.
- Fixed an issue with the hips of Warframe’s appearing to stretch when playing Agile Akimbo, (Twin Vipers, Twin Grakatas, etc) Bow, and Pistol idles.
- Fixed an issue with Sugatras not being equipped properly on the Helicor.
- Fixed an issue with Kubrows potentially getting stuck in their retrieve behavior when collecting plants.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate color options being visible on the Smoke Color Pallette.
- Fixed an issue with the Danavi Syandana clipping into numerous Warframes when equipped.
- Fixed an issue with Ripkas weapon trail being visible when equipped or hidden.
- Fixed an issue with Spy Alerts sometimes spawning identical vaults within the same mission.
- Fixed an issue with Void Fissure buffs overwriting the Reactant counters of other players in the squad.
- Fixed an issue with the Mantle of the Lotus Shoulder Armor (GOTL) visual effects not appearing properly on channeled melee weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the Rota Syandana not fitting properly when using the Shikoro Atlas Helmet.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when not wearing a Syandana.
- Fixed an issue with the Jattuk Mantle clipping into multiple Warframes when equipped.
- Fixed an issue with players potentially being blocked when attempting to mount the zipline in the Advanced Movement Tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with Aura Mods not working correctly in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect type of doors being visible during The New Strange quest.
- Fixed an issue with Howl of the Kubrow quest being prematurely completable.
- Fixed numerous issues with enemy projectiles being able to affect players through solid objects. Affected enemies are as follows:
- Corrupted Bombard
- Manic Bombard
- Denial Bursa
- Drover Bursa
- Executioner Gorth
- Executioner Vay Molta
- Shik Tal
- Vay Hek Terra Frame
- Tyl Regor
- Kela de Thaym
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to bind Power Menu and Power E to the same button when playing with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where disconnecting and reconnecting during a Trial mission could result in players receiving different Arcanes.
- Fixed Operator’s not having visible fingers and toes in The Second Dream diorama.
- Fixed an issue with erroneous sound effects being heard when rising/falling during Uranus’ submersible movement sections of the tileset.
- Fixed an issue with the model displayed in the Arsenal appearing incorrectly if the Arsenal is entered while the Trade Ready animation is being played.
- Fixed an issue with Mutalist Osprey wings not appearing to be textured correctly.
- Fixed an issue with breakable objects sometimes blocking reinforcements from arriving at the objective correctly during Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed an issue with the equipment level indicator not appearing red when upgrading items in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed enemies sometimes getting stuck in a staggered/knocked down position.
- Fixed the ability to fall through the world near the waterfall in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed a script error in the Trial lobby if a player didn’t have a Sentinel/Kubrow equipped.
- Fixed a case where you could lose functionality if you backed out of the Trial screen before the diorama finished loading.
- Fixed being able to use Ivara’s Prowl ability multiple times on the same enemy by disconnecting and rejoining the same squad.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorflies being permanently hostile to allies if Razorwing was cast while under an enemy’s Status effect.
- Fixed banked Credit amount not appearing updated when attempting to make a second trade with a player in the Dojo.
- Fixed weapon names in the HUD being hidden when you’ve been disarmed.
- Fix a script error when the Daily Tribute offered a Mod.
- Fixed locked doors appearing to be unlocked in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed enemies teleporting below the tileset after using certain abilities.
- Fixed general discoloration issues as a result from previous color correcting changes.
- Fixed Oberon’s Feyarch feet colors appearing as a mix of the Primary and Tertiary colors.
- Fixed the Vasto Day of the Dead skin not appearing as ‘Owned’ in the Market.
- Fixed Warframe on login screen not showing up right away.
- Fixed Titania’s Diwata clipping through her body when in Razorwing mode.
- Fixed Titania’s Diwata appearing unattached to her body.
- Fixed projectile weapons (i.e. Boltor) with Punch Through not going through allies.
- Fixed a script error for Clients on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm causing enemy loot to fly off and get stuck on the ceiling.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to pick up Reactant as Client if the Host has 10/10.
- Fixed some spot-loading when choosing weapons in the Arsenal.
Fixed the Jordas Verdict key claiming it’s in Pluto when it’s clearly in Eris.
Missed Major Update Notes:
- Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!
- Improved huge hitches and delays when you owned a large number of cosmetic items (spot-loading).
- Fixed cinematics and conversations with NPCs in Relays taking over for every person within.
- Fixed Clan emblems not appearing.
- Fixed the Weekly Clem mission having a [PH] text in the title.
- Fixed a crash with the Gear wheel.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a mission.
- Fixed a Conclave crash.
- Fixed a crash if your Sentinel killed you during the Purge phase in The War Within Quest.
- Fixed a crash during the Queen’s fight in The War Within Quest.
- Removed an unreleased Relic from the wild.
- Removed a no longer relevant Design Council tip.
- Reduced the damage of Helios’ Deconstructor in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a crash during The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Dojo,Void, and Derelict Elevators locking players in and not moving.
- Fixed issues with getting stuck in underwater geometry when playing a Submersible mission.
- Fixed Orokin Labs Research shutting out all tech and not just Solar Rails (IE: you can get your Dragon Key Blueprints again).
- Fixed not being able to purchase the Xiphos Kuva Skin.
- Fixed not being able to purchase Blueprints if you already owned one.
- Fixed some enemies appearing in a T-pose upon death.
- Fixed the double objective triggers in Grineer Settlement Hijack missions.
- Fixed the level ranges displayed on navigation for the Jordas Golem Assassinate, Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Mutalist Alad V Assassinate.
- Fixed sending a pending friend request allowing you to send a game-invite to someone who only wanted to accept invites from friends.
- Fixed Atlas’ Rumbler names showing up as a file-path.
- Fixed the launcher always being in English even after changing languages.
- Greater Lenses can now be found through Sortie rewards in addition to Regular Lenses. Note this doesn’t affect the drop chance of other items within Sorties, just the Focus Lens school of drops now has more options.
- In an effort to help performance of our particle system, we now create fewer particles (60%) when your particle system quality is set to Low.
- Polished aspects of Kuva Fortress Assault missions. Individual markers have been added to shootable targets during the ‘destroy the targeting mechanism’ phase, and added teleport action under the falling debris so players don’t get stuck when it’s destroyed.
- Kuva Fortress Cache hunting has been moved to Fortress Exterminate missions as it makes more sense for the pacing of the mission demands.
- The Zarr has received a balance pass:
- Crit Chance increased from 10% to 15%
- Status Chance increased from 15% to 20%
- Barrage range increased from 12m to 15m
- Barrage reload time now matches Cannon reload time
- Added Punch Through to Barrage mode
- Removed Self Damage from secondary cluster bombs
- Fixed several common crashes.
- Fixed Primed Fury missing from the Codex.
- Fixed The Codex displaying incorrect resistances for all enemies. This was just a UI bug and did not affect actual gameplay.
- Fixed the whisker placement on Kavat heads.
- Fixed an exploit with Relics in non-endless Fissure missions.
- Fixed the stealth Affinity multiplier not giving you more Affinity and Focus despite it saying it is.
- Fixed Wukong’s Defy and Iron Jab having duplicate Ability Descriptions.
- Fixed Loki’s Invisibility visual effects appearing as a bubble rather than a silhouette of Loki.
- Fixed Volt’s Arrester helmet having tinting issues.
- Fixed a confusing minimap marker in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- Fixed ‘You picked up a key’ transmission on the Kuva Fortress Assault mission playing for all players rather than just the user picking up the key.
- Fixed issue with Motion Blur on Profile Dioramas.
- Fixed an issue with the reward manifest on Alator, Mars.
- Fixed issues with an awkward heavy landing sound on Ash’s Teleport.
- Fixed issues with players escaping the Fortress Extraction levels.
- Fixed the Grineer Icon on the Kuva Scimitar skin floating.
- Fixed unreleased Relics and Primes appearing in missions.
- Fixed intense flickering on DX9 sessions.
- Fixed issues with trading.
- Fixed missing music in the Operator Cradle room.
- Fixed Ember Noble idle set using the wrong animations for different variants as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/718794-ember-noble-animations/
- Fixed missing link to Tethra’s Doom mods in the codex (was preventing Jolt and Voltaic Strike from showing up in the codex).
- Fixed a significant amount of missing Codex Mods thanks to the helpful Tenno here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/175141-list-of-codex-bugs/?page=14#comment-7954000
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
Riven Mod Changes:
- Removed the “Kill Sentients without raising alarms” Unveil challenge due to impossibility with the way Lua mission spawning works.Challenge complications will be updated retroactively, in this case, the removed challenge will simply become “Kill Sentients”.
- Fixed a loss of functionality in the Arsenal when swapping configurations with Riven Mods.
- Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.
- Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.
- Fixed the ineffective jump animation that happens when attempting to jump while hitting the ground but before landing animation (which would leave you stuck in the animation and likely inside the Maw’s stomach afterward)
- Added various sound polish to Operator Void powers.
- Fixed the Codex Entry for ‘The War Within’ not using the correct Operator.
- Refined the targeting of the Golden Maw for the ‘Transference’ portion of The War Within to be more user friendly.
- Kuva Siphon spawning has been disabled in Invasions and Void Fissure missions.
- Refined the contrast of the Archwing Lasers in the 3rd mission of ‘The War Within’ to be more colourblind friendly.
- Removed the energy drain from the Golden Maw Transference.
- Increased the range of Operator Void Pulse.
- Reduced the finisher range of the Golden Maw (he has less of a range to snatch you now).
- Polished Operator movement on several animations.
- Improved the behaviours of Teshin’s Specter so it doesn’t sit around doing nothing when players are off-navigation, it will instead switch immediately to ranged.
- Fixed Orvius parts being exchanged for Ducats.
- Fixed Kuva Siphons becoming ‘frozen’ by several Warframe powers, allowing for infinite farming.
- Fixed Kuva Siphon progress being wiped during a host migration. Currently host migration will restart the event, but we are looking for ‘continue’ solutions.
- Fixed viewing other player’s profiles showing your own ‘The War Within’ alignment.
- Fixed subtitles missing from The Worm Queen’s transmissions.
- Fixed the ‘Broken Sceptre’ weapon affecting respawn of Health drops in Conclave.
- Fixed a number of crashes and game freezes related to using your Operator as MIrage and Inaros.
- Fixed a number of crashes and game freezes related to Operator Transference.
- Fixed issues with key bindings and Transference usage which should help players on controllers.
- Fixed game freezes related to timing Transference usage.
- Fixed an issue where you could use Transference to teleport through thin walls.
- Fixed snow appearing in cutscenes of The War Within after dying on the mountain pass.
- Fixed an issue with infinite Warframe power casting in Operator form.
- Fixed being able to jump and run in the water as your Operator.
- Fixed Powers affecting Kuva Siphoning.
- Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed an issue that made Team Annihilation not work properly on the Bunkers map.
- Fixed host and client ammo disparities of continuous fire weapons.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spore not functioning in Conclave.
- Tweaked the placement of Caches in Kuva Fortress Exterminate missions.
- Tweaked many aspects of the Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense missions, including removing consoles from some more cramped intermediates and adjusting some layout for procedural generation.
- Tweaked the audio of the Twin Rogga and Zarr.
- Lowered the Drop Rate of Parkour Mods on the Grineer Jesters.
- The Warframe launcher no longer makes sound unless you interact with it!
- Fixed many frequent crashes and game freezes.
- Fixed drifting idles for Frost Noble and Nezha Noble idles.
- Fixed Frost’s throwing and unarmed idles to fix the creeping.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt being a T-Pose.
- Fixed the ‘Adhesive Blast’ Mod not working on the Zarr.
- Fixed some placeholders and filepaths on Warframe descriptions and passives.
- Fixed issues with controller compatibility for The War Within quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Zarr Cluster missiles not projecting in the right direction.
- Fixed many instances of electrical hazards in levels damaging Limbo while in the Rift.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
Riven Mod Changes:
- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.
- Fixed Riven Mods not having the proper names for unveiled mods.
- Riven Mods with a higher Mastery Rank than an owner’s current level will now be visible to the owner as opposed to hidden.
- Riven Mods now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Riven.
- Operator Transference mode is now freely accepted inside
- Slightly tweaked the damage allowance logic with the Teshin fight in The War Within.
- Fixed being unable to return to your Warframe as the Operator if you timed jumps into lethal areas of the map.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within related to exit doors closing.
- Fixed players being unable to jump after respawning on the mountain pass.
- Fixed the Operator becoming invincible after reviving.
- Fixed progression stopping issues with The War Within related to melee weapons not being equipped.
- Fixed serious spot loads/game hitches with game sessions when using Operator Transference.
- Fixed loss of melee functionality during the Grineer Queen fights in The War Within.
- Fixed an issue where Quest progression would occur even if a mission was failed, leading to skipped parts of quests.
- Fixed Operators having poor/no zipline animations.
- Fixed issues with braid status on Kuva Siphons after a Host Migration.
- Fixed an issue with visual effects resetting when switching between the Warframe and Operator.
You can now replay The War Within quest! As with the Second Dream quest, you can find this ‘Replay’ option in the Codex. Note that choices this time around will not overwrite your first time choices- enjoy!
- Tweaked Endless Fissure rewards element to show all currently active Boosters and their current values.
- Improved performance of a number of projectile weapons including Drakgoon and NPC weapons that behave similarly.
- Optimized performance of the Solar Chart.
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Map voting images will no longer appear as white boxes if you join at End of Match in Conclave.
- Fixed the new Bunkers Conclave map to work properly with the Annihilation game mode.
- Fixed various issues with picking up ammo and passive reload Mods not working correctly with continuous fire weapons in Conclave.
- Fixed not being able to complete The War Within quest using a controller.
- Fixed for replayable quests being deactivated on mission completion.
- Fixed the Growing Power Aura not applying for Clients.
- Fixed Lua Rescue missions not progressing upon hacking the correct terminal to redirect the portal.
- Fixed a crash in the Dojo if you were rotating or scaling a Decoration, and then someone else in the Dojo removed that Decoration.
- Fixed not being able to return to the active Trial lobby once escaping from the lobby.
- Fixed Adhesive Blast causing the Zarr, Penta, Tonkor, Torid, Secura Penta, and Ogris’ projectile sound to not play.
- Fixed spawning inside the geometry in the Archwing Mastery test.
- Fixed a broken autocomplete suggestion when typing ‘:’ in Chat.
- Fixed being able to Chat link cosmetic items that are not available in the Market.
- Fixed Infested melee enemies struggling to attack the Defense pod on Uranus – Ur.
- Fixed players who join in progress seeing the drop in cinematic and spawn at the start of the mission instead of being placed beside the Host as usual.
- Fixed Arcanes being listed in a random order when viewed in the Foundry.
- Fixed Arcane buffs not appearing on the HUD.
- Fixed incorrect spawn points in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed a join in progress script error.
- Fixed a script error with Heliocor’s effects.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo Augment casted on Titania’s Razorflies preventing it from dieing when Razorwing is deactivated as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/720871-titania-razorflies-nezha-warding-halo/
- Fixed various localization errors.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where health orbs created from kills with the Broken Scepter would respawn after being picked up in Conclave.
- Added a Transference Disruption HUD icon for when your Operator dies during Transference.
- You can no longer use Transference in Mastery Rank challenges.
- You can no longer use Narta Emotes as the Operator.
- Operator can no longer pick up stolen Warframe weapons.
- Transference has been disabled for the Second Dream quest.
- Removed Kuva Siphons from some Uranus tilesets due to tight geometry.
- You will now be prompted with an error when trying to equip a Mod that does not meet the Mastery Rank requirement.
- Kuva Siphons will now disappear if a Host Migration occurs. This is to prevent the Siphon from absorbing Kuva while the players are waiting for the session to continue.
- Fixed a case where Riven mods with ‘- Damage’ could possibly underflow Mag’s Magnetize damage over time, causing billions of damage as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/720655-potential-exploit-1m-damage-riven-mod-interation/
- Fixed the Operator not being in the chair if you select to customize the Operator by using the pause menu. This also fixes some cases where the Operator’s head would not be recentered.
- Fixed stack type HUD buffs not showing the proper values when switching back and forth from Warframe to Operator.
- Fixed the Operator not having an item pickup animation.
- Fixed extracting as the Operator causing no Affinity to be gained.
- Fixed the Assassination icon remaining on the minimap after completing a Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Operator not being able to use Navigation after returning from somewhere.
- Fixed using weapons/powers + Focus ability, resulting in a crash on the Landing Craft after defeating the Queens in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Transference not being usable after casting it in succession.
- Fixed the Broken Scepter not draining enemies if it is the only weapon equipped.
- Fixed Transference Static debuff sometimes appearing blue.
- Fixed cases where the Queen’s Guards could become invulnerable.
- Optimized the Solar Chart.
- Made various changes to reduce failure during the 1st mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Improved chances of weapon parts appearing in Faction Invasions — 25% instead of 15%.
- Removed the function of ‘Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!’ due to it breaking the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed loading into the Jordas Verdict without an Archwing.
- Fixed various hitches in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed collecting multiple simultaneous Reactant in Void Fissure missions can cause the squad UI to show incorrect numbers.
- Fixed erroneous corruption buff stacking occurring in Void Fissure Endless missions.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
Please see our Developer Workshop posts for a more in depth read about these Riven Mod changes:
As we continue together down the path of Riven Mods, it’s expected that twists and turns will arise that require a shift in the original route. With your Community feedback we bring you another iteration of the Riven Mod system! Our intentions to have Riven Mods bring new life to older content still remains, and we thank you for your continued feedback. The following Riven changes have been made:
- Riven Disposition (Faint, Neutral, and Strong) has been added! Riven Disposition is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. You can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa.
- Existing Rivens have been automatically rebalanced to fit this Riven Disposition
- When Cycling a Riven with Kuva, you can now choose to “Accept” or “Decline” a Cycle result using the arrow and Confirm button presented.
- You will only have to Unveil a Riven Mod one time: on first discovery. Cycling no longer Veils Riven Mods. *A script has been run to unveil Veiled Riven Mods that have been Cycled. Relog required.
- Adjusted Endo return when dissolving Riven mods:
- +100 Endo for every Mastery Rank requirement above the minimum of 8
- +200 Endo for every Cycle performed on the Mod
- Chat Linked Riven Mods now contain correct challenge progress/requirement info, as well as Cycles.
- Kuva Cycling costs have been reduced significantly.
- Cycle 1: 900
- Cycle 2: 1000
- Cycle 3: 1300
- Cycle 4: 1800
- Cycle 5: 2500
- Cycle 6: 3400
- Cycle 7: 4500
- Cycle 8: 5800
- Cycle 9: 7300
- Cycle 10: 9000
- Continues each Cycle, no cap.
- Cycle 1: 900
- Cycle 2: 1000
- Cycle 3: 1200
- Cycle 4: 1400
- Cycle 5: 1700
- Cycle 6: 2000
- Cycle 7: 2350
- Cycle 8: 2750
- Cycle 9: 3200
- Cycle 10: 3600
- Continues each Cycle, no cap.
- Riven Disposition stats on Rifles will be visible if there’s at least one equippable Riven Mod for said Rifle.
- Tweaked the Cycling diorama to include Samodeus and updated Riven Mod Cycle and transition sounds!
- Fixed Veiled Riven Mods unequipping themselves due to not meeting the Mastery Rank requirement.
- Fixed picking up Reactant as the Operator not counting towards your current Reactant pile.
- Fixed the power menu remaining on the UI when using Transference and playing with a controller.
- Fixed crashing when viewing certain Riven Mods.
Valkyr Prime has arrived!
Unleash a torrent of deadly claw attacks on unsuspecting foes with Valkyr Prime Access!
For a limited time, get Valkyr Prime, Venka Prime, and Cernos Prime – PLUS discounted Platinum, Valkyr Prime Avatars, and Exclusive Prime Gear!
A proud fighter emerges unscarred by time or malice.
CHORDALLA PRIME (custom Auxiliary Slot attachment)
Ceremonial ribbons, worn with pride.
*FAQ: You get the Chordalla Prime automatically on purchase of any Valkyr Prime Access tier and automatically on crafting of Valkyr Prime. You have to manually equip it in the Attachment area to see it!
A noble bow to hunt hellish beasts.
Gleaming blades of white draw blood of the deepest red.
LISET PRIME SKIN
The finest in Orokin personal transportation.
SAITA PRIME OPERATOR SUIT
Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!
Nova Prime, Vasto Prime and Soma Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.
As a responsive measure, a Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda sacrifice — the Soma Prime Barrel will be replaced with Galatine Prime Blade and Nova Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Nekros Prime Chassis.
The new Relics added that contain Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime, and Venka Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.
Check the in-game Codex in the ‘Relics & Arcanes’ section to find the drop locations for the new Relics!
- Increased Mod drop rates for several uncommon Archwing enemies.
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Reduced the Channeled explosion damage and radius of all Glaive weapons in Conclave.
- Increased projectile damage of Halikar and Kestrel in Conclave.
- Decreased projectile damage of Glaive Prime in Conclave.
- Fixed enemies floating in mid-air when affected by both Frost’s Avalanche and Snow Globe.
- Fixed a textureless tile in the Rank 8 Mastery Test.
- Fixed some dialog not being heard in certain sections of the The War Within quest.
- Fixed Clients joining Archwing missions in progress not switching to Archwing mode.
- Fixed losing functionality in all Relays after switching to Archwing mode in the Arsenal.
- Fixed various localization errors.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
- The Orvius can no longer be sold for Ducats.
- Fixed Clients not being able to sprint as the Operator.
- Fixed the Kuva Guardians not possessing their same abilities from The War Within quest when attempting to fight them in a high level Kuva Siphon.
ASH KOGA SKIN
Emerge from the dark smoke of battle as a new vision of the master spy.
ASH KOGA SKIN BUNDLE
Become Ash Koga, with this striking skin bundle. Includes the Ash Koga Warframe Skin and the Nikana Ryu Skin.
We decided to rework Blade Storm after almost a full year of the same themed feedback showing up. We often heard and experienced a power that doesn’t allow for player participation beyond pressing 4 once and waiting. We have been increasingly committed to participatory powers (especially ultimates) and focused on emphasizing that for Blade Storm. (Link to feedback megathread)
Blade Storm Changes:
- Blade Storm now has a new ‘Mark Enemy’ mode that is activated when you hit 4. Ash enters target mode, which you can freely target enemies with your reticule up to 3 times each for attack. Once you’re satisfied, press 4 again, Blade Storm begins and all targeted enemies are attacked!
- Each mark costs Energy (15) which is affected by Mods. If a marked enemy is killed by a squad mate, you will get the energy back.
- Marks made while invisible by any source will have a cheaper base cost (10).
- Enemies killed by Blade Storm will dissolve, leaving no corpse behind to detect!
- Teleport will now allow you to target anything with a health bar! Instead of being limited to Teleporting to allies or enemies, you can now teleport to objects.
Smoke Screen Changes:
- Smoke Screen can now be cast while running (no lower body movement lock).
- Smoke Screen can now be cast while in-air!
Please note that we will be closely monitoring your practical feedback – please feel free to share videos and discussions after playing this rework. It’ll help us if you include details on your build used too.
Sortie Reward Changes:
- Endo (2K)
- Endo (4K)
- Riven Mod
- Lens/Greater Lenses
- Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
- Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
- Legendary Core
New Sortie Rewards:
- Riven Mod
- Endo (4K)
- Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance and spread across new additions)
- 3 Day Booster
- Lens/Greater Lens
- 3 Nitain
- Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
- Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
- Legendary Core
Please note regarding these changes that we took the large 2000 Endo chances and chopped/reassigned to give a more diverse set of options to have variety of other rewards. We are aiming to make the full drop table more broadly appealing. When The War Within launched, we added Rivens to Sorties as a common drop to be the new, interesting, and unique evergreen goal for players in Sorties. Rivens remain common with these changes as we see them as the ultimate goal for Sorties. Regarding Nitain specifically, the majority of our recently active players have less than 9 Nitain in their accounts and there is considerable interest in some new ways to acquire, so we are trying out Sorties as an option. A next step here is being considered to add a completely new Ayatan in the place of 2K Endo to give collectors and Endo hunters something to look forward to.
- Reduced the Cycle sound of Riven Mods.
- Polished numerous Operator/Transference sounds.
- Tweaked the description of the ‘Kill X Sentients’ Riven Mod to ‘Get the killing blow on X Sentients’ to reduce confusion.
- ‘Kill X Sentients’ Riven Mod can now be completed when killed by sources other than the player’s Warframe (Operator, Companion, etc).
Kuva Siphon Changes:
- Kuva Siphon missions will spawn on any Planet near the ever-moving Kuva Fortress.
- Kuva Siphon missions will have its own selectable mission to enter (exactly like how other multi-mission nodes work). This way once you commit to it, you know exactly what you’re going in for and matchmaking will reflect that accordingly.
- There will be 6 Kuva Siphon missions active which will rotate around the planets near the Kuva Fortress with a cool down as you complete each one.
- 10x Kavat Genetic Codes have been added to Alerts!
- Doubled the length of rare-item Alerts!
- Sortie Rewards are now displayed in color by rarity.
- Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime, and Venka Prime have been added to the Codex and are now linkable in chat.
- The Kuva Fortress is now eligible for Grineer Sortie mission locations.
- You can now change firing modes during reload on the Stradavar and Zarr as per feedback: Forum Thread
- Optimized Holster customization.
- Made some changes to lower level load time in some cases in the Kuva Fortress.
The Jordas Verdict Changes & Fixes:
- Reduced the range in which waypoint markers will display in the HUD in The Jordas Verdict to reduce distraction when maneuvering through the tunnels.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug where the esophage wouldn’t consume the vape if the Host is outside or downed/dead in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed being able to fly through J3 Jordas Golem in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed seeing squadmates distance displayed on the HUD after they’ve entered the tunnel in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed failing The Jordas Verdict if a player goes through an esophage at the same time a nerve is destroyed.
- Fixed The Jordas Verdict cinematic animating players below the level.
- Fixed a flickering shield effect on the J3 Jordas Golem in The Jordas Verdict.
- Added a confirmation message when trying to leave as a Client at End of Mission by pressing ESC to avoid unintended quits.
- Reduced the damage of Cernos Prime in Conclave.
- Halikar disarm chance is now 100% in Conclave.
- Fixed Brood Mothers and Boilers going into T-pose after death.
- Fixed Smeeta’s Charm ‘Doubled Pickups and Affinity’ buff not working as intended and doubling a number of things that were unintended. It now properly doubles pickups: Resource, Health, Energy, Affinity, Credit and Ammo (previously it would).
- Fixed a progression stopping bug of the floor not opening up during the Lephantis fight.
- Fixed new players not being able to move after a Host Migration occurs in Endless Void Fissure Defense and Interception missions.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred during extraction in Survival and Excavation Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed Clients being unable to progress through Assault missions on the Kuva Fortress.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones applying her Aura as well.
- Fixed a loss of functionality in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Fixed ‘Level Up’ being displayed instead of the correct ‘Rank Up’ terminology.
- Fixed incorrect use of grammar in Valkyr’s Passive description.
- Fixed the Phobos Junction task ‘Open 3 Lith Void Relics’ not completing upon opening 3 Lith Relics as per: Forum Thread
- Fixed the Relic Selection screen showing filepaths.
- Fixed Archwing weapons (Cyngas) swapping to melee on empty fire.
- Fixed Sortie using old faction ownership of Mars & Phobos (Mars is now Grineer, Phobos is Corpus).
- Fixed missing equip sound for Venka Prime.
- Fixed players getting stuck under elevators in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- Fixed occasional hitches in the The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to customize the Energy color on the Saita Prime Operator Skin.
- Fixed some cases of long hitches when loading into levels.
- Fixed enemies not being properly highlighted and their ragdolls sometimes not disappearing in the Mastery Rank 9 test.
- Fixed script errors in Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed numerous Zoom Mods having double negatives in their description.
- Fixed the holster positioning of the Ripkas.
- Fixed some effects not replicating for Clients in Kuva Fortress Assault missions.
- Fixed issues of long load times in Kuva Fortress Assault missions.
- Fixed being prompted that a squadmate doesn’t have the proper Sortie restricted loadout at the end of the 10-second countdown.
- Fixed reload sounds on the Supra.
- Fixed the Kohm appearing to fire inhumanly fast when viewed as the Host.
- Fixed Kubrow ‘Howl’ and ‘Dig’ barks not playing.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug when playing The War Within quest on a low-end machine.
- Fixed Teshin’s clone not appearing in the second mission of The War Within quest when playing in a squad.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when linking Riven Mods from the Profile screen.
- Fixed the Operator not being able to drop a picked up datamass.
- Fixed being able to maneuver around the detection lasers when pursuing Teshin through the Asteroid field in The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Queen’s Scepter applying your custom colors in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Kuva Jester/Guard abilities not being blocked by Nullifiers.
- Fixed Transference playing the Warframe’s default cast sound.
- Fixed Operator sounds playing late for Clients.
- Fixed Clients that are in Transference while in a mission displaying an additional Zariman default hood.
- Removed 3 Day Boosters from Sortie rewards for the time being due to it creating issues.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm sometimes causing a crash.
- Fixed not receiving the 3 Day Booster Sortie reward.
*Please note that our team is working on a script to deliver missing 3 Day Booster rewards to players affected. We will update this thread when the script is complete.Script is complete! Those affected should now see an active 3 Day booster.
- Fixed Ash performing 3 Blade Storm attacks on enemies that are only marked once or twice.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm Energy stats being red when they are actually improved.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols appearing to be holstered incorrectly.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when Cycling Riven Mods.
- Fixed Kuva Siphon missions not being removed from the Star Chart after completing them.
- Fixed the Kuva Siphon Excavation mission on Earth (Everest) requiring 30000 Cryotic (is now 200) as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/725291-30000-required-cryotic-for-excavation-kuva-mission/
6 New Melee Mods have been added! Discover them from the bodies of your enemies or in Mod Packs:
- Dispatch Overdrive – On Melee Channel Kill: +60% Movement speed for 15 seconds.
- Healing Return – +11 Healed when hitting a target affected by status.
- Condition Overload – +60% Melee Damage for each status type affecting the target.
- Relentless Combination – +100% combo chance when Slash Status deals damage.
- Guardian Derision – Blocking taunts enemies within 15 meters to target you instead of allies.
- Enduring Affliction – +150% Status duration on hit.
4 New Warframe Augment Mods have been added to their respective Syndicate offerings:
- Frost: Icy Avalanche (Avalanche) – Grants allies within the radius a coat of ice that absorbs 60 damage per enemy hit.
- Hydroid: Corroding Barrage (Tempest Barrage) – Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
- Loki: Savior Decoy (Decoy) – If Loki takes fatal damage, Decoy absorbs the damage and swaps locations. Also increased casting speed of Decoy by 50%.
- Rhino: Reinforcing Stomp (Rhino Stomp) – Iron Skin is replenished by 80 for each enemy affected.
- Lua is now an available location for Sortie missions!
- The Saita Prime Operator Suit has been visually changed due to concerning feedback on the original design. Please see our Saita Prime Operator Suit PSA here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/727923-coming-soon-saita-prime-operator-suit-alterations/
- In preparation for our upcoming holiday campaign, we have increased the number of gifts you can send with 2FA enabled. You must also be Mastery Rank 2 or higher to send gifts. The higher your Mastery Rank the more gifts can be sent (similar to max trades per day). However, if you do not have 2FA enabled, the minimum requirement to send gifts is Mastery Rank 8.
- Casting speed Mods (Natural Talent) now affect:
- Loki’s Decoy
- Chroma’s Vex Armor
- Saryn’s Spores and Toxic Lash
- Excalibur’s Radial Blind
- Ivara’s Artemis Bow (while ziplining) and Navigator (while ziplining), Quiver, and Prowl
- Inaros’ Scarab Swarm
- Oberon’s Smite
- Ash’s Smoke Screen
- Equinox’s Metamorphosis
- You can now skip both mission fly-in cinematics by skipping the first one. Previously this went live and resulted in loading into an Archwing mission with no Archwing. We have since fixed that issue and are confident the new feature is here to stay!
- Made numerous performance improvements in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- The Halls of Ascension ‘Speed Test’ on Lua is now repeatable in the same mission. This also fixes Puncture/AOE weapons from breaking the challenge by destroying switches.
- Tweaked the sound of all Limbo’s abilities.
- Adjusted the positioning for the Daedalus Spurs to prevent clipping on Mesa.
- Adjusted Sugatra positioning to try and prevent the Kazeru Prime Sugatra from freaking out when equipped on Claw weapons.
- Adjusted the Vala Sugatra Prime to fix floating off Claw weapons.
Dedicated Server Changes & Fixes:
- Dedicated Servers will try to automatically restart if there’s a new Update available.
- Fixed some problems with running a Dedicated Server & Warframe at the same time.
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Removed Mesa’s no Melee Health buff Passive from Conclave.
- Increased Secondary weapon reload speed of Mesa’s Passive in Conclave.
- Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps now last indefinitely in Conclave.
- Changed the Martial Fury Conclave Mod from 0.5 Power Rate to -50% Power Rate.
- Changed ‘Low Current Leap’ Conclave Mod name to ‘No Current Leap’ and +5 second Shield regeneration delay changed to 0 Power Rate.
- ‘Armored Evade’ Conclave Mod damage resistance increased to 40% while dodging. -20% Slide changed to -10% Mobility.
- ‘Final Act’ Conclave Mod Ability Efficiency increased to 40%.
- Reduced the duration of Ash’s Smoke Screen in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Saryn’s Spores in Conclave.
- Reduced Volt’s Shock damage in Conclave.
- Increased Volt’s Shock radius from 8 to 10m in Conclave.
- Fixed a localization tag showing when Loki’s Deceptive Bond Decoy Augment activates.
- Fixed an edge case scenario that could result in unbalanced teams in Conclave.
- Fixed a script error when clicking on the exit button at the End of Mission screen as Client in Conclave.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Mirage’s Sleight of Hand trap FX.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the Landing Craft when moving decorations.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the Assassinate Vay Hek Sortie mission.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while attempting to join a squad.
- Fixed a rare case of loading into a mission with the wrong Warframe.
- Fixed performance issues in the first The War Within quest mission.
- Fixed a white screen hang during The War Within quest when playing on low-end machines.
- Fixed Client getting incorrect/no reward if a Void Fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
- Fixed interactions to respond correctly to Nullifiers that target specific ability types. I.E Damage Nullifiers should only affect things/abilities that do damage.
- Fixed bad enemy spawning in Uranus Exterminate Alerts & Sorties.
- Made fixes towards resolving players losing progress in Endless Void Fissure missions if they hit a reward interval during a Hotfix.
- Fixed Melee speed powers/Mods being disabled in the presence of a Slo Comba.
- Fixed all Comba/Scrambus’ being able to nullify Nekros’ Shadow of the Dead summons.
- Fix an issue where the Acrid’s dissolve would stop prematurely, preventing the corpses from being destroyed.
- Fixed incorrect textures being used when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.
- Fixed a floating attachment when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to purchase a Focus Lens from the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed Venka Prime not being drawn when spawning with only melee equipped.
- Fixed incorrect description appearing for “Pistol Only” Sorties. It now reads”Secondary Only”.
- Fixed Hydroid’s passive activating off of the Telos Boltace spin attack and from an equipped Bullet Dance.
- Fixed enemies endlessly spawning in the Rank 16 Mastery Rank test as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/717461-mastery-rank-16-test-bugged-pc/?page=1
- Fixed Ash not being able to Teleport to Shrapnel Mine, Kuva Fortress Turrets and the Grineer Blunt.
- Fixed Clients not being able to access a secret area in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed an unintended unreachable platform in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed unlocalized text in the The War Within quest.
- Fixed falling out of the world when jumping out of an elevator on the Jupiter, Themisto tileset.
- Fixed ragdolling an enemy (without killing them) causes Ash’s Blade Storm marks to disappear.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm marks being embedded inside enemies while levitating.
- Fixed hitching that could occur for Clients when selecting their rewards at the end of a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed the Energy Conversion blue spinning HUD buff icon from disappearing over time.
- Fixed no proper indication in the Market that Restore Blueprint bundles offer more than one Restore.
- Fixed planet UI overlapping the Last Mission Results screen when viewed from a planet in Navigation.
- Fixed the Capture timer continuing to count up in the Mastery Rank 23 test, making it impossible to complete.
- Fixed Vor permanently firing his Janus Key beam ability at you in Vor’s Prize.
- A harder Kuva Siphon mission – dubbed Kuva Flood – has been added! Take on level 80-100 enemies for 2x the Kuva (if you dare)!
- Kuva Siphon missions will no longer be joinable from other players once the Siphon has been completed. This change helps alleviate player’s missing out on the Kuva rewards by joining in after objective completion.
- Operators will no longer be affected by Energy Reduction Modifier in Sorties.
- Removed secondary flashlight from the Twin Rogga.
- Disabled the End of Mission screen after completing The War Within quest as it’s not necessary.
- The Queen will now continually attempt to blast player’s away if they are able to get inside her shield area in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if an Operator dies while reviving.
- Fixed a permanent black screen if eaten by the Golden Maw in The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Operator becoming invulnerable in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug caused by unsuccessful transmissions in The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to revive as the Golden Maw.
- Fixed a game hang when looking at the Abilities menu as the Golden Maw.
- Fixed players becoming stuck in the mountain or falling out of world during the Mountain Pass section of The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Grineer transport ship not coming back and lasers not resulting in death after letting the ship progress without you and then dying in the lasers in The War Within quest.
- Fixed falling through the floor when walking up to the Queen in the fight during The War Within quest.
- Fixed being unable to use Transference to return to the Warframe if the player happens to fall out of the world with both their Warframe and their Operator.
- Fixed Aim/Aim Glide fx being stuck on screen after using Transference during Aim Glide.
- Fixed having weapons and incorrect animations upon returning from the Golden Maw mission in The War Within quest.
- Fixed losing Melee functionality as your Warframe while fighting the Queen’s Guards in The War Within quest.
- Fixed the sound of falling to your death as the Operator looping forever as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/718743-m-falling-sound-infinitely-looping-tww-mechanic-spoiler/
- Fixed being trapped as the Operator with no Warframe after using Transference just as the Warframe dies.
- Fixed being able to go through walls via Operator Transference.
- Fixed Clients/Operators/Warframes falling out of the world randomly after Transference.
- Fixed Teshin’s shadow Clones performing animations while downed.
- Fixed Operator being killed while hacking causing the panel to be permanently blocked and unusable.
- Fixed the Kuva Jester not returning to its position on the Kuva Guardian.
- Fixed weird placements of Kuva Siphons within tilesets.
- Fixed the HUD not showing Companion deaths/bleedouts when controlling as the Operator.
- Fixed Aura Mods applying to the Operator.
- Fixed Energy Leech Eximus units leeching Void Energy from Operators.
- Fixed Operators being affected by energy reduction in Sortie missions.
- Fixed wrong details/icon appearing when hovering over Kuva Siphon nodes that also happen to be Nightmare nodes.
- Fixed the Orvius hanging enemies in the air forever.
- Fixed not seeing a companion bleedout timer as the Operator.
- Fixed the Operator not being placed where Transference was cancelled in The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to extract from a Kuva Siphon Exterminate mission once the required kill total has been reached.
- Fixed dying while reviving an ally as an Operator will continue to revive ally.
- Fixed a case where you would not be able to Transference into the Operator.
- Fixing Kuva Siphon braid effects not being removed on individual braid deaths.
- Fixed Clients sometimes falling through the world/teleporting to strange positions the first time they spawn their Operator.
- Fixed numerous unlocalized text.
- Fixed incorrect/no reward if a fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect
- Fixed Void Relic still displaying in inventory after cancelling a Fissure Mission
- Fixed issue when trading Platinum and sculptures together
- Fixed a bug with Martial Fury that made Power Rate a negative value
- Fixed codex entries where it would assume an enemy could spawn in a region too high level for it.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps going away when she dies in Conclave.
- Fixed players sometimes getting Prime they rolled instead of Prime they chose when cracking Relics in endless Defense.
- Changed the Kuva Siphon progress elements in hud (Progress circle is now for number of braids destroyed, and “harvested” is moved to a list underneath the circle)
- Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.
- Fixed potential script error in Teshin mission when players join/leave.
- Fixed FoV resetting after Transference
PRIME VAULT UNSEALED
Get Ember Prime, Frost Prime and more for a limited time!
Take on the fight of fire and ice. The Prime Vault is now opening bringing back Ember and Frost Prime available for a limited time. Joining them are the return of other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons, packaged together with discounted Platinum!
Get these packs here before they are gone!
- New limited time Relics have been added to drops and Relic Packs that contain the Prime items from the Fire and Ice Prime Vault. You can see all the details of the Relics in your Codex!
- Minor load time performance improvements to loading times!
- Removed headshot multiplier and reduced the damage of the Seer in Conclave.
Dedicated Server Changes:
- Added an option to change your server’s matchmaking region without having to mess with your Profile.
- Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.
- Fixed Orokin Derelict missions appearing as “Assassination, Levels 1-1” when hovering over them in the Star Chart.
- Fixed the Leaderboard UI not filling the space available with information.
- Fixed a door in Vor’s Prize not switching lights to green when unlocked.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
- Adjusted the Kuva Tower location within the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed numerous hitches during ‘The Purge Precept’ mission in The War Within after failing it previously.
- Fixed Kuva Guardians getting stunlocked by Volt’s Overload while they are still armed.
- Fixed a controller issue where the Power Menu would get stuck when using Transference to return to your Warframe.
- Fixed enemies continuing to spawn after defending the console in the Kuva Fortress mission in The War Within quest.
- Added Lotus tutorial transmissions to Spy missions, Survival missions, and Void Fissure missions. Fun fact: there is an option in your in-game Audio settings titled ‘Enable Hint Transmissions’ (previously was ‘Enable Tutorial Transmission’). Enabling this will give you those Lotus ‘help’ transmissions that play throughout the mission, and disabling it prevents them from playing.
- Added proper localization to Stand United, Precision Munition, Thundermiter, Draining Gloom and Heartseeker Mods.
- Changed the ‘Enable Tutorial Transmission’ Audio option to ‘Enable Hint Transmissions’.
- Fixed Health Orbs and Ammo not respawning for the entire game after falling victim to Mirage’s Sleight of Hand.
Dedicate Server Fixes:
- Fixed Dedicated Servers in Recruit Conditioning matches allowing all Mods to be used.
- Made another fix for Clients getting incorrect/no reward if a Fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
- Fixed players not receiving the Relic rewards at each wave cycle at End of Mission.
- Fixed memory/object leak with Vauban’s Vortex and Simulor.
- Fixed the dangly bits on the Rashasi Polearm Skin constantly duplicating each time the weapon is equipped. This resulted in a significant increase in CPU time.
- Fixed a rare script crash in Vauban’s Tesla if the entity it attached to was killed within a quarter-second of attachment.
- Fixed an unreachable Syndicate Medallion spawn in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed some enemies getting stuck in their patrol animation.
- Fixed incorrectly placed objects and out-of-bound teleporters in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed a script error when joining a Void Fissure Mission.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if a Corpus Tech tried to spawn his Drone and it failed.
- Fixed Market music overlapping when Master volume is set really low.
- Fixed the fullscreen map shifting off screen on larger resolutions.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
Riven Mod Additions & Changes:
Please see our Developer Workshop post for more information on Riven Mod capacity plans:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/730322-the-road-to-1515-spoiler-mods/
- Changed Riven Mod capacity warnings and action steps to be more friendly by adding an ‘Ask me Later’ button that allows you to delay your decision on which Riven Mod to get rid of once you are past the cap (16/15). Previously if you were in the scenario of receiving a 16th Veiled Riven Mod via Sortie, you were sent back to your Landing Craft and locked into making a choice of which Riven to Dissolve. It can be any Riven, even the Veiled one you just received. However, while you’re above the Riven cap you will be ineligible for Sorties until you manage your inventory (16/15 must become 15/15 or less).
- Removed the Warframe Energy penalty when dying as Operator while in Transference.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the UI indication that a Braid has been destroyed in a Kuva Siphon mission.
- Fixed Orbiter doors not opening during the Purge Precept mission in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a controller issue where toggling the Power Menu as the Operator would cause Warframe specific UI to appear.
- Fixed Kuva icons not appearing in the Kuva Siphon mission UI.
- Fixed correctly attacking the Queen not triggering the mission progression in The War Within quest.
Riven Mod Additions/Changes/Fixes:
- For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons.
- Cycle will now prompt you to choose on next login if you crash while choosing.
- A player cannot be traded a Riven if they are already at max capacity.
- Cycling can now be done repeatedly without the need to close & open again.
- Fixed bug when trying to dissolve a Veiled Riven Mod
- Fixed getting locked in Riven reveal screen when pressing esc/back too early
- Fixed an issue that could cause an auto-ban for selling a Riven
- Rivens will now show the reveal screen on next login if you crash before returning to your Landing Craft
- Added some helpful text to unacquired Quests in the Codex!
- Added Transference Suit Energy Color for your Operator’s Abilities!
- The Quest section of the Codex now displays prerequisites respective to each Quest, and uncompleted Quests appear blurred out!
- The number of items received from purchasing or crafting items that give more than one of it is now indicated in the UI (i.e Specter Blueprints from Syndicates, Synthesis Scanners from Simaris, etc).
- Market items that contain more than 1 copy of the item have been updated so that buying 1 will not break up the unit prices but will display total amount you will receive. Buying more than 1 will show the unit price, total price, and total amount received.
- Quests will now be sorted in the Codex by recommended order of completion.
- Removed the “flashlight” from Akstiletto & Akstiletto Prime for performance reasons
- Removed The New Strange as a requirement for starting Simaris dailies.
- Explosions on enemy death caused by Vulcan Blitz and Acid Shells mods will now properly alert enemies.
- Hid Rathuum Broadcasters from Enemy Radar to avoid confusion.
- Fixed a couple memory leaks and offset damage triggers with Vauban’s Tesla Link Augment Mod.
- Fixed Energy Reduction Sortie Modifier not being applied to Warframes.
- Fixed Growing Power and Empowered Blades no longer working after using a Focus ability. Should also fix it not working in the Simulacrum if you have it equipped and then open the Arsenal.
- Fixed Auras applying twice when using a Focus ability.
- Fixed script error when owning certain Landing Craft skins.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on a halfway visible Chat linked text.
- Fixed softlock when clicking Swap Images button if you don’t have any Fan Art or Fragments unlocked.
- Fixed various Loc issues.
- Fixed various issues with Chat links.
- Fixed a bug in The War Within that would make the lasers stop working in the Archwing portion.
- Fixed some Orokin and Derelict doors being inadvertently blue.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent some players from completing a Junction after winning the battle.
- Fixed Warframe abilities affecting Operators (still WIP with more fixes coming).
- Fixed exploit with Phoenix Renewal Augment.
- Fixed Infiltrate Augment’s speed increase infiltrating on to Focus powers.
- Fixed a bug that would cause syndicate assassins to only attack player’s Operator.
- Fixed indestructible defense turrets being destructible on Kuva Fortress.
- Fixed players not showing up on minimap in Relays & Maroo’s Bazaa.
- Fixed a few issues on sealab tileset.
- Fixed Mesa’s Shooting Gallery not functioning.
- Fixed crash that could occur when deactivating a warframe ability.
- Fixed incorrect colors appearing on Sigils.
- Fixed infested Maggots continuing to feed off their victims even after being destroyed.
- Fixed dedicated server stats not tracking properly.
- Fixed loss of functionality that could occur when transferring to Operator.
- Kuva Siphon missions are now locked sooner to prevent players from joining after event has completed.
Set your enemies in flames with the Javlok. Complete this loadout by adding the Laddak Cloak and Boloket Sugatra. Customize your Warframe with a new round of community-created TennoGen items on the Steam Workshop!
Launch super-heated slugs at individual foes, or hurl the entire weapon and ignite groups of enemies in a flash inferno.
Fashioned with spare field components, this Cloak is an example of rarely seen creativity within the Grineer ranks.
Fashioned by frontline grunts, this military-grade weapon embellishment was built to withstand the stresses of combat.
Add these new additions to your Arsenal by visiting the in-game Market today!
GRINEER SHIPYARDS REMASTERED:
The Grineer Shipyards are getting a facelift. This reworked Tileset introduces updated rain and lighting effects and a sound remaster.
Add 10 new community-created TennoGen items to your Arsenal and support their creators in the process! Not only do the creators get to see their ideas come to life, they also receive a share of their items’ sales from the Warframe Store.
- Ash Carabid Helmet by artarrwen
- Atlas Telamon Helmet by artarrwen
- Banshee Echo Helmet by Rekkou
- Chroma Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin by Volkovyi
- Ember Graxx Skin and Helmet by Faven_PS
- Frost Emperor Skin and Helmet by Hitsu San
- Nyx Graxx Skin and Helmet by Faven_PS
- Saryn Graxx Skin and Helmet by Faven_PS
- Sari Syandana by malayu
- Spitefire Graxx Syandana by Faven_PS
Don’t feel like creating content? You can still vote on your favorite submissions for our next round of TennoGen and increase the chance of getting them in the game!
Purchase these items by logging in to Warframe through Steam and visiting the ‘Steam’ tab in the in-game Market.
And a big thank you for such a wonderful year of Tennogen! (Supplemental forum post by [DE]Taylor)
- Watch the Conclave for fun new variant modes coming soon!
- Variant modes can now be selected by a new toggle button!
- You can now acquire a Hyekka Gene-Masking Kit! (Kavat armor unavailable for the Hyekka for now while we work on setting it up)
- Look for the new Grineer Workers in the remastered Shipyard!
- Orokin Derelict Node completion will now track properly on the Solar Map with a blue flashing indicator for those you have not completed! However, nodes will not be retroactively shown as ‘complete’, so they’ll all show blue until completed again.
- Weapons with infinite clip will now show infinite icon instead of 0
- The hud will no longer show level or affinity bar when the weapon has support xp off
- Kuva Cycle cost now capped at 3500 (as per our workshop here)
- Tweaked the gain on various loud weapons
- Buffed Prosecutor health
- Fixed a crash when running out of energy when using an energy drain ability while playing as the Operator
- Fixed a progression stopper in The War Within
- Fixed Loki’s Invisibility while switching to Operator
- Fixed issue with Halikar’s visual effects
- Fixed Titania Solstice skin visual bug after exiting Razorwing
- Fixed Pet imprint previews overlapping when quickly clicking through list
- Fixed conditional Mod buffs being activated by Operator power.
- Fixed Operator mode causing buffs to last forever
- Fixed Drekar Ballista Eximus diorama lighting in the Codex
- Fixed the flashlight on the Twin Grakatas & Dual Cestra
- Fixed color issue on the Officium Syandana while looking at the Solar Map
- Fixed Volt’s passive being affected by the Operator
- Tweaked reverb settings in the Grineer Shipyard
- Fixed Sari Syandana covering up the Menu
- Fixed some unreleased Corpus Cosmetics from showing in the Market
- Fixed infested maggot DoT and slow debuff not being removed from Saryn if she uses Molt while they are attached.
- Fixed missing arm attachments in Frost Emperor skin
- Fixed extra stat appended to end of Heavy Caliber description
- Fixed potential art crash in Shipyard
- Fixed out of bounds in Shipyard being placed in valid gameplay space.
- Fixed Grineer workers needing different numbers of scans to complete (they should all require 10 now)
- Fixed a progstop in TWW final Queen fight
- Fixed snow showing during fly-in cinematics
- Fixed being unable to remove some items from Wishlist
- Added translated subtitles on The War Within Quest ending screen.
- Added ability to purchase Decorations from the placement selection screen in Decorator Mode.
- Added the ability to run multiple (up to 6) Dedicated Server processes from the launcher.
- Added an option to specify what Dedicated Server settings type to use when setting one up.
- Added a new UI animation on abilities icons that are currently active
- Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.
- Changed Exilus Adapter BP reward to a fully-crafted Exilus Adapter
- Reduced length of “endless” mission variants as follows:
- Survival – was 15 minutes, now 10 minutes
- Excavation – was 1000 cryotic, now 500 cryotic.
- You can now choose to play with just your Clan by selecting the new “Clan Only” button!
- Distilling Arcanes no longer consumes a distiller
Glaive Prime Changes:
- Buffed base damage from 35 to 45.
- Increased Proc Chance from 10% to 20%.
- Added forced knockdown and bleed Status Chance.
Sicarus Prime Changes:
- Buffed base damage from 30 to 40
- Increased Crit chance from 10% to 20% and Crit multiplier 1.5 to 2
- Increased Clip Size from 21 to 24.
- Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth!
- Improved the ability for arrows from Bow weapons to hit and deal damage to Nullifier Bubbles.
- Removed the ability for Nullifier Bubbles to be dispelled by Radial Damage.
- Added ability to Link owned Riven Mods in Chat, but [riven mod] should still be used if more than one Riven Mod with the same name is owned, otherwise it will always link the first one it finds.
- Removed possible Riven Mod Challenge that requires players to kill Sentients while aim-gliding.
- Disposition has been reduced for the following weapons:
- Disposition has been increased for the following weapons:
- Flux Rifle
- Mutalist Quanta
- Added wrinkle maps to various NPCs.
- Added various PBR updates.
- Added various QoL tweaks to Holster Customization, including ones allowing players to see results better in real time.
- Changed the message displayed in-mission when ranking up an item from “Level Up” to “Rank Up” for consistency.
- Removed “View start cinematic” button when viewing a Quest in the Codex that hasn’t been set to active.
- Moved the “Player Ready” icon to appear above the Player’s username in the Trial Squad screen to prevent Muted UI from blocking it as per this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/722572-law-of-retribution-bug-compilation-including-general-trial-bugs
- Changed textures on the Sari Syandana to match those on the skirt of Oberon’s Feyarch Deluxe Skin.
- Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu.
- Optimized various Trinity Prime textures.
- Improved overall Arsenal display alignment with the search bar, item grid, and selected Loadout item.
- Changed enemy spawns for Alator Node on Mars to have a mix of enemies more suited to Interception.
- Removed Gas Damage as a trigger for Grineer Shrapnel Mines.
- Added a short cooldown between Void Mode activations to prevent spam.
- Improved the ability for Hosts using the Broken Scepter to find and drain enemies killed and ragdolled by Clients. The nearest ragdolled and killed enemy will be flagged.
- Fixed various Loc issues.
- Fixed Focus Boost UI from appearing in Cinematics if the countdown begins just before the cutscene is triggered.
- Fixed Kuva Cord Sugatra not attaching properly to the Twin Basolk.
- Fixed Kuva Chest Plate clipping on Saryn, Mirage, Valkyr, Trinity and their Prime variants.
- Fixed a bug with the Gear Wheel in the Arsenal showing infinite Glyph Prisms as having only 1.
- Fixed Holster Attach Part slider not working properly with controllers.
- Fix a script error that happened when Eximus or Scrambus were ragdolled at the moment they gain their Aura Trigger.
- Fixed a bug with Projectile Weapons where low Accuracy and Multishot Mods caused Projectiles to fly in unintended directions.
- Fixed a script error that prevented Players from placing new Decorations in their Dojo.
- Fixed the Daman Sugatra coloring incorrectly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Holster appearing on the ground between the feet of Cephalon Suda Operatives wielding Gammacors.
- Fixed Bubble activate effects appearing in the wrong spot on Nullifiers.
- Fixed incorrect grammar in Valkyr’s Passive ability description.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from purchasing a Focus Lens in the Lens installation menu if they already own at least one Lens.
- Fixed a bug that made the Chat behave strangely when linking Riven Mods.
- Fixed the fire rate issues for the Mutalist Carrier Osprey to ensure consistency across different behaviors.
- Fixed Acrid’s dissolve ending too early, preventing corpses from being destroyed.
- Fixed a progress stopper during the Lephantis fight where players would find themselves stuck on the first stage with nothing to attack.
- Fixed an issue where one player will hang when four players accept an invite to a squad.
- Fixed issue that prevented the placement of Decorations in Decorator Mode while sprinting, and that prevented sprinting while placing decorations in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent weapon accuracy and spread when switching between hip-fire and aiming with Accuracy Mods equipped.
- Fixed script error that occurs when swapping out a Mod for nothing in the Upgrade Screen.
- Fixed script error in Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when entering and backing out of a Law of Retribution lobby in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed forced capitalization of letters that appear after accented characters when Linking in Chat.
- Fixed performance issues with the Grinner Shrapnel Mines in the Grineer Asteroid Fortress tileset.
- Fixed Security Cameras continuously looping turn sound even after being destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Hosts to invite friends to their Squad in-game when in Solo mode, resulting in a loss of functionality for both parties.
- Fixed a hitch that would occur on login and when exiting the Codex if The War Within Quest is in the Codex and no other Quests are active.
- Fixed a hole in the Grineer Tileset where players could escape the level using Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed Life Support Modules spawning in mid-air on certain Nodes.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to always pick up Health Orbs, regardless of their Health status, if their Companion is dead.
- Fixed stat change UI bug when Upgrading a Mod that resulted in too many decimal points. They have now been limited to a maximum of 2.
- Fixed an issue where performing a handshake during a mission could equip your Melee weapon in hand instead of your Primary or Secondary (if equipped).
- Fixed the PBR on Trinity Prime’s body to better match her helmet and extras.
- Fixed positioning of the Pyra Prime Syandana on all Warframes to make it more centered on the Warframe’s back.
- Fixed positioning of the Kogake and Obex to be symmetrical.
- Fixed Relic search terms to apply when switching Eras in the Void Relic Refinement screen, instead of requiring players to re-enter them.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling down the Relic list with a search term applied would cause the scroll to always jump back to the top of the grid.
- Fixed missing stats in various Mod descriptions
- Fixed rotation of the Aegis to better fit the arm of all Warframes.
- Fixed the Sari Syandana opening animation to match the opening end position.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s hammer turning invisible.
- Fixed a bug triggering a weird cinematic during Lech Kril’s Assassination mission.
- Fixed Maroo not staying down after she is defeated in the Capture mission for the Stolen Dreams Quest.
- Fixed players with names beginning in “-” having no access to Clan moderation privileges.
- Fixed Kubrow and Kavat mini-map markers disappearing on Grineer Shipyard Defense missions.
- Fixed Operators being shown with default Cosmetics when viewing another player’s Profile.
- Fixed missing sound FX for Operator steps.
- Fixed a bug that trapped the player in Operator mode after Transferring to Operator just as their Warframe dies.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Operators to pass through walls and out of the map when using Transference.
- Fixed hacking panels being rendered permanently unusable if an Operator is killed while hacking it.
- Fixed formatting in error message when equipping a Riven Mod that is above the Player’s Mastery Rank.
- Fixed players not able to cancel Riven Mod Links.
- Fixed an issue with the Grineer Guardsmen not dealing any damage.
- Fixed dying to a Golden Maw leaving behind a large white sphere.
- Fixed shots to the body of Kuva Fortress turrets counting as headshots.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Operators to gain huge speed boosts using an exploit in the Golden Maw’s cave.
- Fixed Operator getting stuck with the Void effect after using Void Walk and Transference in a specific sequence.
- Fixed players being stuck as their Operator if Transference is used when falling out of the map.
- Fixed loss of ability to jump when using Transference during a Wall Hang.
- Fixed collision issue resulting in continuous teleporting in the Grineer Aesteroid Fortress tileset.
- Fixed Broken Scepter in The War Within not inheriting player colours.
- Fixed issues with Riven Mod linking in non-English languages.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ivara’s Cloak Arrow bubble from disappearing if a player uses Transference while inside.
- Fixed Operators being affected by the Cloak Arrow bubble until they Transfer back into their Warframe.
- Fixed drain effect and color from Broken Scepter not showing on enemies burned by Ember.
- Fixed a script error that would destroy enemies ragdolled by Broken Scepter.
- Fixed an issue where if you killed Teshin’s Specter in the first mission of The War Within Quest he would not fall to the ground, but rather stay in his standing/active animation.
- Fixed Teshin’s Specters attack priority in The War Within Quest.
- Fixed missing note on the Open Slot requirement for Helios in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Javlok not keeping appearance customization when thrown.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Glaives and similar Weapons hit ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed EoM script error.
- Fixed Tonfa Regression.
New Quest – The Glast Gambit:
Summoned by Ergo Glast of the Perrin Sequence to the outpost known as the Mycona, you have discovered that Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and it is up to you to get them back. You must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game. But Tenno, beware, not all is as it seems.
New Index Enemies & Mods:
The index is back with new Corpus champions! You can also find two new weapon mods: Tether Grenades & Flux Overdrive
New Riven Mods:
You can now acquire Riven Mods for Shotguns and Secondary weapons as Sortie rewards, as per our Dev Workshop here: Official Forums.
New Game Mode – Infested Salvage:
A ship and its crew have fallen victim to the Infestation they were researching. Locate the ship’s manifest to recover their extensive research, but be fast as a corrosive gas fills the ship degrading your armor integrity.
You can find this new mission type on Oestrus, Eris!
New Warframe – Nidus:
Command the Infestation to mutate and grow ever more destructive.
- Rupture the ground with a damaging fungal growth that steals energy from each enemy it strikes. For every five enemies hit, the Infestation mutates, multiplying its destructive force.
- Spawn an infested pod that erupts with tendrils, latches onto nearby enemies and pulls them in.
- Parasitic Link
- Bind to a target with a parasitic link. For allies, both the host and Nidus deal increased damage. Linked enemies take the damage inflicted on Nidus.
- Gluttonous maggots swarm nearby enemies, feasting until they burst with Infestation. The maggots benefit from Mutation and each enemy consumed adds to the Mutation stack.
*Nidus Profile Icon will release in a future update
New Infested Weapons:
- A bloodsucker. This symbiotic burst-rifle leeches health to forge its ammo and then restores health with each headshot
- Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- A sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
New Holiday Glyphs:
- Show your holiday cheer with an assortment of five new holiday-themed Glyphs!
- Added an option to specify custom Dedicated Server settings type in the Launcher
Conclave Magazine Size Changes:
- Tiberon 30 to 21
- mk1 braton 60 to 25
- braton 45 to 30
- Braton Prime 75 to 35
- Braton Vandal 50 to 30
- Boltor 60 to 30
- Boltor Prime 60 to 36
- Telos Boltor 90 to 42
- Gorgon 90 to 60
- Gorgon Wraith 90 to 60
- Prisma Gorgon 120 to 80
- Grakata 60 to 40
- Prisma Grakata 120 to 50
- Karak 30 to 20
- Karak Wraith 60 to 35
- Soma 100 to 50
- Soma Prime 200 to 70
- Dera 45 to 25
- Dera Vandal 60 to 35
- Hind 65 to 40
- Buzlok 75 to 40
- Supra 180 to 80
- Tetra 60 to 40
- Prisma Tetra 60 to 40
- Stradavar 65 to 30
- Amprex 100 to 40
- Flux Rifle 200 to 30
- Glaxion 300 to 50
- Synapse 100 to 35
- Mk1 Furis 35 to 20
- Furis 35 to 20
- Dual Furis 70 to 40
- Dex Furis 100 to 50
- Cestra 60 to 30
- Dual Cestra 100 to 60
- Secura Dual Cestra 100 to 60
- Kohmak 40 to 30
- Dual Kohmaks 80 to 60
- Azima 75 to 30
- AkSomati 70 to 30
- Atomos 50 to 30
- Twin Grakatas 120 to 60
- AkJagara 24 to 12
- Akzani 100 to 50
- Embolist 100 to 50
- Gammacor 100 to 30
- Synoid Gammacor 150 to 50
- Nukor 50 to 35
- Spectra 80 to 40
- damage for these weapons has also been rebalanced to compensate
- Fixed % display for Winds of Purity
- Fixed several weapon augments that had flat numbers changed to percents
- Fixed equip visible range being wrong in some resolutions
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles providing invisible protection when the nullifier is not alerted (and therefore has their bubble deactivated).
- Fixed deactivated/destroyed bubbles providing a small area of power nullification around the nullifier.
- Fixed Corrupted Nullifiers having an invisible bubble always, that sometimes gets left behind.
- Fixed Archwing in Jordas Verdict bug
- Fixed Missing Smeeta Kavat icon and wrong Adarza icon
- Fixed no reload bug in Conclave that affected some weapons
- Fixed Sicarus Prime having wrong values in Conclave
- Fixed Ash Carabid & Banshee Echo helmets not being improved by Arcanes
- Fixed inadvertent Vulkar Riven Mod nerf.
- Fixed hitch when viewing genetic imprints
- Fixed script error when using Transference
- Fixed Kuva being collectible by non-operator
A frustrating Index bug was causing the UI and enemy drops to disappear (making the match unwinnable). This issue should be resolved now. Anyo does like to cheat, but that was a bit too much – sorry!
- The Index sessions will now lock after 1 minute, preventing new players from joining
- Neewa’s third picture changed to match the others
- Added Polish translations to the launcher
- Fixed Conclave script error with pickups
- Fixed Nidus’ Symbiotic Link being able to stun bosses
- Fixed colony door messages not showing for clients in The Glast Gambit
- Fixes indestructible tumors for clients in The Glast Gambit
- Fixed typo in ‘Vaporizer’
- Fixed disappearing Nidus Larva
- Fixed bug that was causing missing UI elements in Infested Salvage
- Fixed Rivens showing as uncommon instead of common Sortie Rewards
- Fixed stance polarity for Hirudo and added an extra Madurai polarization
- Partial fix for a prog stopper in the Index
- Fixed script error when clients try to cast Ravenous after their previous cast was nullified
- Fixed several other script errors
- Fixed a progression bug when aborting in The Glast Gambit
- Fixed improper enemy scaling in the colony portion of The Glast Gambit
- Fixed various Loc
- Fixed a bug with inbox icons that was caused by large inbox histories
- Fixed undiscovered Kavats showing in the codex
- Fixed script error with Iron Skin
- Fixed script error with Metamorphosis
- Fixed missing zone attributes in Shipyard
- Fixed distilling extractors displaying over 100% health
- Fixed Nidus alt helmet being incorrectly included with Nidus purchase
- Fixed Operator power script error
- Fixed Nidus Larva not appearing for clients and slime FX on enemy not being removed
- Fixed script crash in Relay/Landing Craft
- Adjusted spawns in Infested Salvage to be more evenly spread
- Decryption now scales with the number of players (less players = faster decryption)
- Increased Antiserum drop frequency for squads of 2 to 4 players
- Increased the heal rate of Nidus’ passive in Conclave
- Reduced value of Antiserum Injector Fragments from 25 to 5 credits.
- Fixed bug with bow reloading between shots
- Fixed Virulence going through enemies without hitting them
- Fixed the timer in the Index being hidden behind the UI
- Fixed automatic Quest progression in The New Strange
- Fixed the “Sell” popup when collecting extractors (Are you sure you want to keep those?)
- Fixed a script error in the Index Endurance mode caused on host migration
- Fixed Endurance Mode timer breaking on host migration
- Fixed Infested getting stuck in spawn room in Infested Salvage
- Fixed The Glast Gambit not properly registering alignment choice
- We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit.
- We also have a repair script for the missing drawings from The Glast Gambit
- Increase Antiserum drop rate for 4 player squads in Infested Salvage
- Reduced Armor drain & damage at 0 Armor in Infested Salvage
- Fixed some spawning issues in Infested Salvage
- Fixed Armor not resetting after respawn in Infested Salvage
- Fixed points scored in the last round not counting towards your Wager score in the Index
- Fixed some of the Index Noggles (note: if you placed Derim Zahn, M-WAM, or Tia Mayn before the hotfix you just need to place it again to fix the mesh used).
Fire and Ice Vault Relics have been removed from the drop tables and Relic packs and are back in the Vault. Until next time, Tenno! Who knows what the summer will bring?
- Added an experimental ‘TAA Sharpen’ slider as a new option under Display. This slider sharpens the image after Temporal Antialiasing!
Nidus Changes & Fixes:
- Changed Nidus’ Parasitic Link and Ravenous ability stat description from ‘ADAPTATION STACKS COST’ to ‘MUTATION STACKS COST’.
- Increased the brightness of both Nidus’ Ravenous Maggot tails and their death FX to improve visibility.
- Improved Nidus’ Maggot visibility if performance was suffering.
- Nidus’ Larva will now release an enemy if it fails to ragdoll them within 3 seconds. Before, enemies that were considered ragdoll immune (not including enemies trapped in Bastille) resulted in the inability to cast Larva again due to Larva staying perpetually latched to the enemy.
- Nidus’ Larva no longer latches enemies trapped in Vauban’s Bastille.
- Fixed a crash caused by Nidus’ Parasitic Link ability.
- Fixed Nidus’ alternate animation sets displaying placeholder text.
- Fixed Nidus’ Larva getting destroyed by high damage Quanta alt fire.
- Fixed being able to heal Defense Targets with Nidus’ Ravenous ability.
- Banshee’s Echo Helmet (TennoGen) is now untradable, as are all other TennoGen items. This was never intended to be possible.
- Changed the default Solar Chart region zoom to Earth instead of Mercury.
- Codex scanner sounds can now be heard while using Loki’s Invisibility.
- Loki’s Invisibility will now properly reduce the volume of some background sounds.
- Improved cloth physics of both the Salix and Winter Solstice Salix Syandana.
- Reduced volume and cleaned up audio of Synoid Simulor when being used by other players.
- Removed ‘Hasten Coil’ from Volt’s Speed ability description as the Hasten Coil was removed awhile back.
- Invalid Chat item links no longer reset your Chat cooldown in the Trade Channel.
- Adjusted Charged Javlok throw return to holster time to be the same as its quick throw in Conclave.
- Increased Nidus’ Virulence width to 3m in Conclave. This also improves the ability to better hit enemies moving through it.
The New Strange Fixes:
- Fixed crucial progression required mission rewards not being given to players, therefore stopping progression through the quest. A script has gone live with this Hotfix that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest.
- Fixed auto progressing through the New Strange quest.
*Please note that we are still investigating a resolution for those that did not receive the End of Mission reward for auto completing The New Strange quest before this Hotfix.
UPDATE: For those of you who are still missing Blueprints for The New Strange, please ensure that the Quest is set as active in your Codex. For those of you who are missing the Signal, this section is still bugged and will be fixed in the next build.
- Fixed a crash caused by Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed Operators having an “infection” which resulted in a crash and was not intended.
- Fixed a script error caused by Ash’s Bladestorm ability.
- Fixed a script error caused by initiating a Focus ability.
- Fixed a script error caused by Loki’s Switch Teleport ability.
- Fixed an ‘Out of Memory’ script error.
- Fixed various script errors during a Dedicated Server session.
- Fixed Secondary Riven Mod Fusion cost being lower than intended.
- Fixed negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
- Fixed negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo.
- Fixed negative Damage Rivens healing enemies. Also fixes negative Crit Multiplier doing the same.
- Fixed Status Effects visually (i.e Corrosive green electricity-like substance) lasting forever as a result of having 0% Status Duration.
- Fixed bad Grineer face textures in the Tutorial cutscene.
- Fixed being able to Desecrate friendly Shadows in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed incorrect description on Primed Chamber.
- Fixed UI-lockup that would occur if you scrolled a busy chat window to the top after it had more than 200 messages scroll by.
- Fixed various spawning issues with Syndicate Medallions and Rare Containers.
- Fixed Kubrows not having their collar automatically equipped after being matured.
- Fixed Uranus Ariel and Desdemona having incorrect locations set on their nodes.
- Fixed very fast Volts not building up Static Discharge.
- Fixed numerous navigation issues in the Orokin Derelict and Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
The New Strange script that went live with Hotfix 19.5.4 did not resolve as intended. We have put forth a new script that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest.
- Generic Ordis transmissions in the Landing Craft and Void Fissure tutorial transmissions can now be disabled by turning off ‘Enable Hint Transmissions’ in the Audio Menu.
- The Index missions are no longer required as part of Neptune’s completion.
- Fixed a crash with certain weapons caused by Rivens with worse than -100% Multishot.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur by Nidus’ Maggots exploding when latched onto an enemy.
- Fixed not being able to fully unlock Neptune due to The Index.
- Fixed Corrosive Status Effects being cancelled due to -100% status duration.
- Fixed -100% Reload Speed making weapons reload instantly.
- Fixed another case of negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo.
- More fixes for navigation issues in the Orokin Derelict tileset.
- Fixed Warframes sometimes having their posture changed via Transference.
- Fixed being unable to switch back to your Warframe if killed during Transference.
- Fixed HUD elements being excessively scrambled if you had very high Health+Overshields compared to your max (most commonly seen in The Index).
- Fixed a few problems that would occur from using a Riven with Fire-Rate worse than -100%.
- Fixed incorrect Helminth Charger Codex entry.
Side note: We’re aware and working on a fix for the ‘growing darkness on screen bug’ as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/740062-growing-darkness-on-screen/
Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert Winter Glyph:
We were made aware that, in addition to being available in the “Winter Glyph Bundle” for purchase, the “Winter Glyph I” Glyph was also a reward for completing the last day of the Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert. The original intent for the Tactical Alert reward was for it to be an Emblem, not a Glyph. In order to remedy the mix up, a script has been run to replace the Glyph with an Emblem of the same design in your inventories. Those who purchased the Bundle will keep the Glyph. Relog is required!
More information here:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/745352-psa-winter-glyph-i-glyph-to-emblem-scripts/
- Unlimited gifting has been reverted back to it’s original limit in conclusion of Tennobaum! Thanks for your honorable, giving spirit, Tenno. You’ve spread great happiness throughout the Warframe community and to children and their families beyond. We couldn’t be more proud!
- Infested Melee enemies should now do a better job of attacking Defense Targets on Uranus – Ur.
- Added logging to help identify why some players have slow access to our network leading to a “Network Not Responding” messages when our network is actually fine.
- Fixed a crash in the Jordas Verdict as a result of weapon trails.
- Fixed a crash in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed instances of enemies not spawning in The Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Infested Salvage.
- Fixed running through space as the Operator after exiting Jordas in Operator mode in The Jordas Verdict.
- Potential fix for instances of constant ‘Session Full’ prompts (we are still investigating this).
- Fixed being able to run Orokin Derelict missions without respective keys.
- Fixed “Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict” Eris Junction task only completing if the Assassination Key was used to run the mission.
- Fixed (for real this time) negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
- Fixed “Open 3 Caches during any Sabotage mission on Uranus” Neptune Junction task not completing.
- Fixed screen consuming darkness as a result of having TAA enabled.
- Fixed Dedicated Server not restarting the Launcher properly when an Update is required.
- Fixed Landing Craft doors pushing you out of the material plane.
- Fixed various issues with the Ascaris Bolt in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed part of Zarr’s muzzle flash showing up in the Arsenal when applying colors.
- Fixed some firing effects not showing up for the Zarr.
- Fixed changes to TAA Sharpen and Bloom Intensity not reverting when choosing not to save settings.
- Fixed absent transmissions causing a progression stopping bug in The Index.
- Fixed Nekros and Frost Idle sounds when using their animation sets with other Warframes.
- Fixed a script crash in Ash’s Teleport ability.
- Fixed a rare progression stopping bug in The Index if players are losing but then score enough to win just before the round ends.
- Fixed excessive Bloom on the Solstice Conclave Emblem.
- Fixed an escapable hole in the ceiling of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed an unintentional locked door in the Second Dream quest.
For those that missed Devstream #85, the cyst cure is aimed to come next week on PC.
NOTE: if you were using the Solstice Conclave Glyph before it got changed to an Emblem it would be good to switch your Glyph to something else — this may help avoid UI issues.
- Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it’s not indicative of a widespread network issue.
- Optimized a ‘room’ in the Landing Craft (being vague for spoilers).
- Changed Interception to prevent new players joining right before the round ends (it now locks the mission at the 60% mark).
- More potential fixes have been added for players seeing ‘Session is Full’ messages when trying to matchmake on a session that isn’t actually full.
- Fixed being able to infinitely stack Mod, Arcane, Reactant and Endless Fissure Relic-cracking buffs when switching between Operator Transference at the right time. *Please note that we are investigating a UI bug where the Round 2 buff icon does not display during an Endless Void Fissure Mission.
- Fixed the on-foot transition cinematic being repeatable multiple times in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a script crash in the Trial lobby.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when a Host migrates during a Relic mission while the countdown to the next round is active. This resulted in being kicked back to the Landing Craft.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in degrading performance issues.
- Fixed a script error when using the Broken Scepter.
- Fixed a script error from Nidus’ Parasitic Link ability.
- Fixed a script error with Nekros’ Shadows of The Dead.
- Fixed a script error when using the Twin Kohmak.
- Fixed Bullet Dance not showing up in the Codex properly.
- Fixed Sparring weapons appearing as embedded in the back of Nekros Prime.
- Fixed Warframe abilities appearing blocked (but still castable) after simultaneously being nullified and falling off the edge.
- Fixed Ordis follow-up transmission always playing when you exit a certain room on the Landing Craft (should only play when you stay in the room for a while).
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed a Login reward Mod being tradeable.
- Fixed a missing door frame in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence cast sound being doubled for Clients.
- Players who are dead during extraction are no longer denied their mission rewards.
- Fixed a script error caused by lingering Solstice Conclave Glyph references that could break your HUD for the duration of the mission.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if you closed the Mission Results screen while going back to your ship.
- Fixed NPC Navigation in the Settlement Defense tile that was causing stuck spawns.
FROST HARKA SKIN
From winter’s forest a dark warrior emerges to protect his flock.
FRYSTA LONGSWORD SKIN
Brandish this mythical frozen blade, the signature weapon of Frost Harka.
FROST HARKA BUNDLE
This icy bundle contains the Frost Harka Skin and the Frysta Longsword Skin.
The Helminth Cure
As stated and shown on Devstream #85, the Helminth Cure is here. By now, a majority of Tenno have been faced with a persistent and protruding infection on numerous Warframes. For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the individual permanent cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. The completion of Glast Gambit is not required to have your Helminth Cyst removed, and once the cure has been administered that Warframe will not be granted access back into the room and can no longer be infected. Keep in mind that breeding a Helminth Charger requires a mature Helminth Cyst to be drained- the choice is yours!
The Glast Gambit – Alignment Script
Without spoiling too much, we have a script incoming that fixes and applies the proper Alignment choices made in The Glast Gambit between the window of Dec 22 9am ET and Dec 23 10am ET. Further investigation from reports showed that ‘Moon’ choices gave a ‘Neutral’ outcome and vice versa during this window (was later fixed).
We will update this post when the script has finished!
Script is complete! Alignment has been corrected for those in the affected time window.
- Nidus, Ash Koga Profile and Frost Harka Icons have been added to the Market for purchase!
- Added controller shake to Titania’s Razorwing ability.
Nidus Changes & Fixes
- Increased the base health of Nidus’ Maggots to 1k.
- Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot!
- Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble.
- To increase the visibility of Nidus’ Maggots, holding down Nidus’ Virulence will now display a HUD marker on them. Keep in mind that casting Virulence on Maggots cause them to detonate!
- Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all.
- Improved the FX of Maggot explosion to better represent the intended area of explosion.
- Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots will still attack but no longer latch on other Infested Maggots or Kuva Jesters due to awkward animations.
- Fixed FX, Maggots, & Health regeneration while in Ravenous staying around forever if cast by a Client who leaves.
- Updated and improved the look of Frost’s abilities with fancy new ice textures!
- Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.
- Players who have reached the Riven Mod capacity can now continue to trade Riven Mods as long as the trade does not result in going over the capacity.
- In an effort to address the issue of people not noticing the movement of The Kuva Fortress, we have made the loop completion time odd rather than a 24 hour cycle. Players who were logging in around the same daily time found that the Kuva Fortress would always be roughly in the same position, and was restricting the variety of Kuva Siphon missions available.
- When not connected to Steam and viewing a TennoGen item, the price will now read ‘Workshop Item’ instead of ‘$0.00’.
- Changed ‘Tenno’ to ‘allies’ in the Cat’s Eye Mod description.
- Tweaked Nova Asuri Collection description to clarify that the arm/hands FX is not part of the Danavi Syandana, but on cast of Nova’s powers.
- Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own.
- Removed ability to purchase multiple Arcane Distillers from Syndicates since they are now no longer consumed on use.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith are now usable in Conclave!
- Impair on hit status removed from Opticor in Conclave.
- Teshin’s Conclave Affinity Inbox message will no longer open automatically. This was resulting in Conclave Affinity being claimed and lost if you were maxed out.
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Celestial Ruins Conclave tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when attempting to purchase more Riven slots after exiting out of the Mod station and having the Riven menu pop up.
- Fixed Health Conversion and Energy Conversion Mod FX not appearing on Clients.
- Fixed (for real) Clients not being able to complete the “Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict” Eris Junction task.
- Fixed performance issues in The Index.
- Fixed a script error when your Companion used Regeneration.
- Fixed a couple script errors when using Focus abilities.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when clicking linked Chat items.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Frost’s Ice Wave ability.
- Fixed a script error that prevented Zenurik Magnetic Aftershock from working.
- Fixed a script crash if you go near the Operator on your Landing Craft with the Helminth Cyst.
- Fixed an issue where if you owned ~18+ Rivens, none of your placed Decorations in your Landing Craft would load when first returning from a mission/logging in.
- Fixed Clients not being able to trigger the Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Host Migrations breaking Kuva Siphon gameplay.
- Fixed the Atterax floating away from your Warframe at the start of a mission.
- Fixed items sometimes being teleported out of Defense levels.
- Fixed being able to use weapons with Alternate Fire while in Wukong’s Cloudwalker.
- Fixed doors on the Landing Craft pushing you out of the world.
- Fixed an issue where if you received a Booster as a Sortie reward, the World State Window would show all Sortie rewards as being owned.
- Fixed Client and Host seeing the Javlok in different positions once thrown.
- Fixed arrows and bolt projectiles not getting embed in geometry as before.
- Fixed some TennoGen items having a UI bug which resulted in them appearing as giftable even though no gifting could actually take place.
- Fixed numerous broken dialogue transmission animations.
- Fixed the Helminth Hunt precept Mod having redundant description text.
- Fixed not zooming into Quest nodes when selected and initiated from the World State Window.
- Fixed the Kuva Fortress position not setting up correctly every other day.
- Fixed a UI issue related to Temporal Anti-Aliasing.
- Fixed the Mesa Longhorn helmet missing it’s dangly additions as per: Forum Post
- Fixed enemies being able to attack you during boss cinematic animations.
- Fixed Ordis stating that Captain Vor is on Mercury when he is actually on Earth in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in high level Corpus Mobile Defense Invasion missions.
- Fixed a door appearing to have duplicate textures.
- Fixed the Frost Harka Helmet being in inventories without having purchased it.
Server-side Invasion Change (live on all platforms as of January 12): Forum Post
- Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.
- Tweaked visibility of Frost’s Snowglobe when a dark Energy color is used.
- Tweaked metal textures on the Frost Harka helmet to prevent it from turning flat-black as opposed to a jet-black.
- Reverted the inability to click and view Relic/Arcanes in the Codex that you do not own. You can now view them as you could prior to Update 19.6.0.
- The ‘Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict’ Eris Junction task will now retroactively complete if you have already killed Lephantis.
- The Orokin Derelict will no longer be selected for Alerts and Syndicate missions. This resulted in loading into the normal Derelict mission as opposed to the Alert or Syndicate mission.
- Fixed a Dedicated Server crash.
- Fixed not being able to progress through The New Strange due to having partially completed the quest before the Specters of the Rail update.
- Fixed recasting Nidus’ Ravenous not refreshing Duration.
- Fixed Nidus losing a Mutation Stack after falling into a pit.
- Fixed Nidus being able to use Parasitic Link on disabled Corpus Security Cameras and Turrets.
- Fixed script errors with the Kohm and the Dendra Armor.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm sometimes violently throwing ragdolls outside of the world. Should also provide a minor improvement to performance when Tentacle Swarm is active.
- Fixed not being able to equip a Burst Laser Riven Mod on the Prisma Burst Laser as per: Forum Post
- Fixed Companions closing the Helminth Infirmary door and trapping you inside.
- Fixed some issues with Frost’s abilities not applying enough of the chosen Energy color.
- Fixed numerous weapons and items not having a ‘Build’ tab in the Market.
- Fixed Kuva Guardian impact sounds not playing for the Host.
- Fixed Customization icons in the default colors option sometimes being in the wrong position and greyed out.
- Fixed still being prompted to rename your Kubrow after selecting to cancel the renaming process.
- Fixed several Kuva enemies and objects missing from the Codex.
- Fixed Grineer workers on Ceres missing from the Codex.
- Fixed a floating object in the Grineer Settlement extraction area.
- Fixed the Vaykor Syandana FX appearing laggy.
- Fixed a few translation errors.
The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs.
- Solar Rails and Specter Regiments can now be cancelled while in the ‘awaiting contributions’ phase in the Dojo.
- Fixed a crash when certain enemies try to teleport to Maggots attached to them.
- Fixed Regen invulnerability lasting forever in some cases.
- Fixed the Crowd Dispersion Mod showing unformatted values in its description.
- Fixed more items missing the Build tab in the Market.
- Fixed Primed Regen and the Ki’Teer Sugatra missing localized text.
- Fixed overlapping text in Russian.
As you might recall on our last Devstream we mentioned some changes we have made on an infrastructure level for better stability overall and how this has caused some people to get spurious “‘Network Not Responding” (NNR) warnings when there was actually nothing wrong. This build includes a plethora of bug-fixes and optimizations that we hope will improve this situation; we’ve also continued to add to the diagnostics reported so that we can work with our infrastructure partners to isolate any remaining issues. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your diligent reporting.
- The Sheev is now a Grineer Invasion offering!
- Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source.
- More performance optimizations for the Helminth Infirmary.
- Improved Operator Void Dash aiming and collision on Kuva Clouds to be more forgiving.
- Inbox messages for gifts no longer intrude and interrupt gameplay.
- Tweaked the Sentinel Regen Mod description to include new invulnerability mechanic.
- Tweaked the Atomos rumbling feedback duration when using a controller.
- Fixed script errors (game freezes) when trying to research/contribute to Dojo color pigments.
- Fixed a script error with Nezha’s Divine Spears when the initial spear damage kills an enemy which causes an explosion (e.g. Volatile Runner) that kills Nezha.
- Fixed a script error with Mirage’s Prism.
- Fixed a script error with the Azima.
- Fixed Ammo Case Mod upgrades remaining after death.
- Fixed not being affected by Armor deterioration in Infested Salvage/Jordas Verdict when transferring from Operator to Warframe or when playing as the Client.
- Fixed Friends/Clan screen presence information for real-time missions (Alerts, Invasions, Sorties, etc) showing the default mission type of the underlying Star Chart node.
- Fixed no Capture Target spawning in Kuva Siphon missions.
- Fixed Capture Targets not scaling with difficulty for real-time missions (Alerts, Invasions, Sorties, etc).
- Fixed the Frost Harka skin having a prominent left side bulge.
- Fixed missing Index Mods from the Codex.
- Fixed Primed Chamber missing from the Codex for players that own it. Like many time limited items, they only show in the Codex if you own it.
- Fixed a handful of missing enemies from the Codex as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/670643-missing-enemy-codex-entries/
- Fixed incorrect Lotus transmissions during a Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed the Investigator Mod description showing unrounded duration values.
- Fixed an incorrectly placed texture in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed numerous localization text errors.
Bring the enemy to its knees with these twin electrified tonfas.
*Acquire the Ohma From the Market today! The Ohma Blueprint can be found in the Market!
A token of Corpus ingenuity.
QUARO ARMOR COLLECTION (also released separately)
This set of mechanized decorative armor is emblematic of the Corpus design aesthetic.
Master market forces with this collection of Corpus items. Includes the electrified Ohma melee weapons, a Quaro armor set, and a Quaro Sugatra.
New Tonfa Stance Mod: SOVEREIGN OUTCAST
An outlandish style with sweeping attacks. Seek and destroy Kuva Heavy Gunners to obtain the new Sovereign Outcast Stance Mod!
- Added diagnostics to aid in solving Login issues that began this week for a small group of players.
- Prova is now eligible for Conclave.
- More improvements to the Operator’s Void Dash aiming.
- Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers.
- Reduced the firing sounds of the Redeemer and Sarpa when fired by other players.
- Fixed a rare crash when walking or looking around rooms in the Dojo that are queued for construction or destruction.
- Fixed Ember’s Flash Accelerant Augment not adding Fire Damage to the caster.
- Fix the AoE from Nightwatch Napalm Mod doing self-damage when fired during Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors as per: Forum Thread
- Fixed a script error from an incorrectly placed waypoint in the Grineer Asteroid Defense tileset.
- Fixed numerous enemies, objects and Primed Mods that were missing from the Codex.
- Fixed a script error when viewing ‘Corpus Stasis Mine’ in the Codex.
Last night a Nitain Extract Alert went up on PC that awarded no Nitain (how rude!). A 3 hour Nitain Extract Alert was run shortly after and this Hotfix has fixed the internal issue. We apologize for the confusion!
- Improved load-times for Maroo, Baro and other transmissions that can get delayed in busy Relays.
- The Codex now shows if an item is included in the Daily Tribute offerings.
- Reverted “Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers” as it resulted in unintentionally breaking Europa Excavation. We will revisit this to ensure the next fix doesn’t have the same outcome as it stopped people from progressing in quests!
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in The New Strange quest if the Chroma Chassis was received but never built before Specters of The Rail released.
- Fixed enemies seeing and reacting to invisible corpses. This issue was most noticeable in stealth challenges which caused them to auto fail on occasion.
- Fixed Vor’s enemy spawns during his boss fight not spawning in as ‘alert’. Previously they were spawning idle and had to see / hear / investigate the player in the middle of the boss fight.
- Fixed the Quaro Leg Armor not equipping properly on the Frost Harka skin.
- Fixed enemies in Vor’s Prize remaining stationary at their spawn point indefinitely until they became alert.
- Fixed some broken PBR textures in Vor’s Prize.
- Updated the Incubator Upgrade Segment description to read “Pets” instead of “Kubrows” so it addresses Kavats as well.
- Unified the tint colors on storage lockers so some aren’t brighter than others.
- Adjusted lighting settings on Corpus objects (doors, consoles, hack panels, etc) to reduce bright white blowouts and improve quality.
- Lowered the Ammo pool of Vulkar Wraith in Conclave.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in the Howl of the Kubrow quest if you died and revived in the mission.
- Fixed Warframe abilities lasting forever if Transference is activated at the same time of cast.
- Fixed mismatched ships appearing in the fly-in cinematics as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674253-approach-cinematics-still-bugged/
- Fixed Ohma’s lightning beam FX showing up from DoTs when it should just be from actual impacts.
- Fixed being able to continually hack panels in Lua Rescue missions.
- Fixed “objective complete” transmission playing as soon as you spot the Defense Target in Sorties.
- Fixed the Defense Target not playing “I’m down!” VO when downed in Sorties.
- Fixed glowing Corpus cache material in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed an issue with the Atomos rumble on controllers.
- Fixed mismatched destination ships appearing in mission intro cinematic as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674253-approach-cinematics-still-bugged/
- Fixed Archwings and Warframes appearing to flicker as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/679337-archwing-disappears-while-using-afterburners/
- Fixed some localization errors.
New Archwing Melee Mod!Astral Autopsy – Perform a Codex Scan of an enemy on melee kill! This can be equipped on any Archwing Melee Weapon!
Visit Simaris in the Relay to obtain this new Mod!
Sortie Additions, Changes, and Fixes:
- The Anasa Ayatan Sculpture is here! This brand new Sortie exclusive Ayatan has replaced the 2000 Endo reward. This Ayatan can be enhanced to result in more Endo, or placed on your ship! It’s base value is 2000 Endo.
- Added Grineer Kuva Fortress Assault and Infested Salvage missions into the Sortie mix.
- Sortie missions can now be placed on nodes that may already have an active real time-mission.
- Implemented Sortie generation logic that ensures the missions selected don’t weigh too heavy on endless variants.
- Fixed a couple of Corpus Lua nodes whose tileset was incorrectly pointing at the Grineer variant.
Health Bar Changes
When an enemy or ally becomes invulnerable, their Health bar will now turn grey and an icon will appear over their Health bar denoting invulnerability.
As an example, take a look at how the Jackal looks now when he’s invulnerable:
- When a Mastery Rank-up Test becomes available, a notification will pop-up in your Landing Craft!
- Excavation Power Cells now have a unique minimap icon for those using Loot Radar!
- By dragging a Mod in the Upgrade screen, Polarities now light up to display which Mod matches the respective Polarity
- Nidus’ Pion Alt Helmet has been added to Alerts!
The Snowday Showdown Conclave gamemode has come to an end! But don’t worry, you can look forward to another similar variant coming soon!
- New spawn locations have been introduced for Ayatan Sculptures in all levels.
- The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you’ll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you’ll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma’s Effigy, etc) – only the weapon’s Credit boosting functionality has been touched.
- Removed the Credit cost from Maroo’s Ayatan to Endo conversion in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Increased the drop chances for Mods dropped from Ogma’s.
- Mines dropped by Mine Osprey are now shootable after the drone drops them (previously you could only shoot them before they were dropped).
- In-mission challenges that require killing with a weapon will no longer appear if you can’t actually complete them (Sword Alone mode, etc).
- Removed the Secondary-kills challenge in Archwing since there are no Archwing Secondary weapons.
- Changed the Howl of the Kubrow quest phase description from “Wait for your Kubrow to mature” to “Incubate and mature a Kubrow using the Incubator” as Maturing is now done manually by players.
- Improved the elemental FX of the Ohma’s to better follow the animation (most noticeable when holstered).
- Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe to improve visibility in dark lit areas, and reduces the density of which can block your view.
- Removed Lotus’ “Job well done” VO at the end of the Second Dream missions.
- MOTD in Player-hosted Dedicated Servers are now limited to 128 characters.
- J3 Jordas Golem’s weak points in The Jordas Verdict will now only activate after the Golem has been purged at each new perch. This fixes being unintentionally able to bypass Nerves and kill Golem.
- Volt’s Discharge no longer causes damage to Golem’s weak points in The Jordas Verdict. This was allowing Nerves to be destroyed without completing the prerequisite puzzles.
- Fixed mines dropped by Mine Ospreys unintentionally not exploding when the player touches them.
- Fixed pick-ups sometimes falling through the ground after being moved by Vacuum or Mag’s passive or Greedy Pull ability.
- Fixed Host being able to Vacuum around items on Clients’ screens and having items be stuck in the air where the Host last Vacuumed them to. Also fixes Clients momentarily pulling items that they couldn’t use.
- Fixed a case where players would get disconnected and lose all progress when a Hotfix is deployed while they’re in a mission.
- Fixed Sentinel Ammo Case Mod and Regen not working together (Ammo Case was lost after Regen was used).
- Fixed an issue with Carrier’s Ammo Case Mod being exploitable.
- Fixed the End of Wave rewards displaying 50 Endo when it was really awarding 250 Endo in Archwing Interception on Caelus – Uranus.
- Fixed The Index Endless mode’s starting message being the usual ‘elimination round 1 of 3’ when it should just say that it’s the Endless mode (no multi-rounds here). Also fixes a case where it’s possible to skip past the introductory Sark announcement, causing a very awkward intro where there’s no sound and players are just staring at the scoreboard for the timeout duration.
- Fixed Zanuka having a chance of dropping both the Detron Blueprint and a Detron part (unlike any other Stalker-type enemy).
- Fixed Infested Moas not attacking if they were too far away – they will now fire from further and close the distance.
- Fixed Infested Moas sometimes teleporting after dodging.
- Fixed the Endless Void Fissure Reward screen unpausing the game.
- Fixed becoming stuck in place after initiating a handshake.
- Fixes cases where the minimap would reset and stop showing you large chunks of the level you had already explored (this would also occur in large Dojos).
- Fixed Warframe’s doing a rapid spin when backing out to the Arsenal from the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed a rare issue of not receiving the Arsenal Segment after completing Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed hitching that can occur sometimes when previewing items in the Arsenal’s Equip grid.
- Fixed Mod and Endo rewards not being listed as ‘Identified’ in the End of Mission screen when awarded from Spy missions or Caches.
- Fixed The Sergeant’s name appearing as “Nef Anyo” when his transmissions popup during Assassination gameplay.
- Fixed friendly NPC’s (Syndicate Allies, etc) sometimes getting stuck facing walls when attempting to ‘Follow’ you.
- Fixed a script error when using Nova Prime.
- Fixed an erroneous conflict message when Fusing Rank 0 Mods that are also equipped on other frames.
- Fixed Mesa Specters casting Peacemaker infinitely following your position.
- Fixed being able to ride a Laser Plate out of the level in the Void tileset.
- Fixed missing collision wall texture in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Earth tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed numerous translation errors.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1
The AkLex Prime has been added! Baro Ki’Teer will hold the new Axi A2 Relic during his visit this weekend that contains all you need to claim this newest weapon for your Arsenal.
When a new weapon in a series comes out, some previous mechanics are refactored to maintain balance. With that said, the Aklex Riven Disposition has been changed from Strong to Neutral. As we’ve previously stated when Riven Mods were first introduced,
Warframe content will not be balanced around Riven Mods, but Riven Mods will be balanced within their own ecosystem.
We will continue to monitor this change and welcome your feedback!
- ‘Weapon Only’ Sorties will now auto-unequip disallowed weapon types when loading into the mission instead of having to visit the Arsenal and manually change your loadout before initiating.
- Removed the Mastery Rank based limit to how many Riven Mods you can have. This was changed live yesterday to fix players who did not receive their Riven Mods after purchasing more Riven Slots than 2x their Mastery Rank.
- The Earth tileset in Vor’s Prize has received a lighting adjustment:
- Removed spawnable Kuva, Sentries, Turrets and Cameras in the Simulacrum.
Raptor Boss Fight Changes & Fixes
- Added text help explaining how to drop the bomb once you’ve picked it up to help alleviate confusion on this mechanic.
- The vent objective markers are now hidden when there’s a bomb that’s not being carried to give a more clear priority of when they need to be interacted with.
- Bursa spawning is now disabled for the duration of the mission (was previously duration of boss fight). This fixes Bursas following you into the boss fight after triggering the alarm before initiating the boss fight.
- Fixed music changing randomly throughout the boss fight.
- Added a sound when switching modes between normal and Variant/practice.
- Fixed the Anasa Ayatan Sculpture not being moveable after placing it in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Endless Void Fissure reward screen always showing you the Relic you cracked as your every-five-rounds bonus Relic. You actually get a random Relic of the same tier (that may or may not be the type you cracked).
- Fixed a case where if a Client Nidus Parasitic Links a teammate and leaves the game, the HUD buff icon may remain for said teammate.
- Fixed Argon Scope, Hydraulic Crosshairs and Repeater Clip not using proper HUD buff icon.
- Fixed Sortie reward element saying you’ve completed the current Sortie even if you haven’t finished it yet.
- Fixed the Cryopod’s Health bar being greyed out while defending it in Asteroid Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed certain enemies being accessible in the Simulacrum (Chroma, Infested Mesa, etc) and secret-Codex entries being visible for certain enemies.
- Fixed players stuck in Vor’s Prize without the Arsenal Segment. You will receive this Segment on login.
- Fixed the Detron Mara having the name switched as Mara Detron.
- Fixed Transports from Archwing Rush missing from the Codex.
- Fixed numerous Prime accessories and items not being eligible for Chat link
- Fixed unnecessary text spacing for Quaro items.
- Fixed script error that could occur in Arsenal with Spira Prime equipped.
- Fixed translation errors.
The Glast Gambit: Update 19.9.0
NEW ALT HELMETS!
Ivara Zirastra Helmet
Inaros Canopic Helmet
Vedda Glyph Pack
Show off your style with this action packed collection of Warframe glyphs.
Proudly display Glyph images around your Landing Craft! Choose from any unlocked Glyph image.
NEW CONCLAVE VARIANT MODE!
Razor sharp Nikana clash with bullet fast Hikou in this amped-up deathmatch variant.
Don’t forget that you can host your own Dedicated Server for Conclaves! Please see here for instructions: Dedicated Conclave Servers
To introduce this new Conclave Mode, Teshin is rewarding Tenno who achieve each 48 hour task in the Navigation panel (including a new Landing Craft ornament)! It is available for a limited time, so prove your Quick Steel skill and earn your rewards before it is gone!
You have until Tuesday February 7th at 5 p.m. ET to earn your rewards!
Dedicated Server Changes
- Server automatically restarts when you are hosting an expired Variant mode.
- Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage can now be cast while moving and on ziplines.
- Waypoints now show total distance to waypoint instead of its own distance from the player.
- You can now Chat link Codex secret items if you own them. Other players without the item can then click on the link, but can’t link it themselves.
- Enabled Trilinear Filtering on a bunch of textures to make it look better on min-spec hardware.
- Reduced the size of the Excavation Power Cell marker.
- Increased the first swing animation speed for the Sovereign Outcast Tonfa Stance Mod.
- Minor performance improvement to shadow casting lights.
- More optimization to improve Relay/Dojo performance.
- Fixed a script error with Chroma’s Effigy.
- Fixed a script error when loading into the Uranus > Neptune Junction.
- Fixed using Valkyr’s Hysteria/Excalibur’s Exalted Blade/Wukong’s Primal Fury during a ‘Weapon Only’ Sortie resulting in “Power In Use” when casting any ability for the remainder of the mission.
- Fixed Ivara being left without a weapon after casting Artemis Bow during a ‘Bow Only’ Sortie.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not cooperating with ‘Weapon Only’ Sorties.
- Fixed sometimes becoming permanently invincible when using Transference right when the wave ends in Defense missions.
- Fixed floating in space without an Archwing in Fortress Sorties.
- Fixed running animation being absurdly fast when skipping the fly-in cutscenes in the Relays.
- Fixed a problem where a Relic reward choice would not be applied if no players qualified for a Relic reward in the subsequent reward interval in that mission.
- Fixed Grineer Rollers getting stuck after attacking.
- Fixed an issue with starting The Silver Grove quest from the World State Window.
- Fixed some water in the Grineer Forest not playing splishy-splashy sounds when you prance through it.
- Fixed Mag’s Polarize shrapnel limit not being applied correctly (would sometimes give you one less than the intended limit).
- Fixed Lotus saying her “now kill everything that moves” line when she shouldn’t in Sabotage Sorties.
- Fixed Glyph texture streaming in certain cases.
- Fixed the minimap shrinking after clicking “Battle” in a Defense mission and having ‘Prefer Overlay Map’ enabled.
- Fixed incorrectly placed Submersible entrances in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a level hole players could leave level boundaries in the Grineer Settlement and Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Phoenix Renewal (Regeneration Augment Mod) Impact message showing loc tag.
- Fixed the ‘Can’t Sell’ UI tag appearing outside the box in certain languages.
- Potential fix for Riven Mods not producing correct elemental priority for Clients.
- Fixed a shadow discrepancy in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed incorrect steam sounds playing in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Oberon’s Agile akimbo stance using the wrong animation.
- In an effort to address feedback regarding Grineer Scorch enemies killing you through walls, we have audited their weapon and removed any effects relating to punch through for their weapon. Please let us know if you come across instances of further issue with attacks through walls with this enemy type.
- No squatters allowed! You must now participate in Quick Steel to be awarded completion points.
- Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
- Added a second Nikana Melee attack after the slam in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
- Increased the flight speed of the Hikou in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
- Fixed Clients not being able to destroy nerves 2 and 3 in The Jordas Verdict stage 3.
- Fixed initial objective markering not popping up in The Archwing quest.
- Fixed The Archwing extraction during the Balor Formorian phase not initiating when playing in a squad as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/713614-the-archwing-quest-during-balor-fomorian-part-is-impossible-to-finish-if-done-in-a-squad/
- Fixed first swing animation not playing for the Sovereign Outcast Tonfa (not Gunblade, lol) Stance Mod.
- Fixed a script error with the Panthera when using the primary fire immediately after stopping the secondary fire.
- Fixed script errors with Exalted Blade/Hysteria/Primal Fury.
- Fixed Clients gaining invulnerability when using Transference from Warframe to Operator.
- Fixed menu automatically closing if you open it within a few seconds of landing in Relay (probably some other levels, too) as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/757465-the-glast-gambit-update-1990/?page=7#comment-8368119
- Fixed Inaros getting stuck Devouring a Target until they die if using the “Use Selected Power” key.
- Fixed scanner scopes showing weird HUD when used on Landing Craft.
- Fixed objective markers in Lua Rescue directing you off into space.
- Fixed not losing wagered Credits when losing a match in The Index Endurance.
- Fixed Frohd Bek’s suit appearing as pure black during transmissions.
- Fixing missing collision on rock walls in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed Kuva Jesters standing on Kuva Guardian’s shoulders when shot with Ivara’s Sleep Arrow.
Phase One: Database Code Upgrades!
The moment has come: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/759676-pc-feb-7-early-hotfix-warning/#comment-8384822
Warframe is one month away from turning 4 years old – and some of our infrastructure is starting to show its age! Phase One of upgrading our back end server code to support future database upgrades is live! We will inform you when Phase Two draws near!
- Fixed a rare case of players sometimes not unlocking the Focus system when completing The Second Dream, which resulted in progression stoppers during The War Within.
- Fixed progression stopper in the Grineer Shipyard tileset caused by missing Mobile Defense consoles.
- Fixed a script error when using the Sibear.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Charge.
- Fixed script errors in Broken Scepter and Ivara Quiver with null avatar.
- Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.
- Fixed Clients missing their Archwing weapons when spawning in water at the start of the Sortie mission.
- Fixed Ivara’s arrows misbehaving after casting her Artemis Bow.
- Potential fix for Clients with Hysteria/Exalted Blade/Primal Fury/Artemis Bow active and running into a Nullifier briefly causing complete ability/melee/weapon switch lockout on next cast.
- Fixed Automatic weapon removal in ‘Weapon Only’ Sortie missions stripping players of their Submersible weapons on Uranus.
- Fixed numerous Baro Ki’Teer offerings not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed mismatched ships appearing in the fly-in cinematics for Clients.
- Fixed rare script error in squad overlay when mission gets aborted due to Client not having proper items equipped in loadout.
- Fixed Void Fissure Reactant pickups interrupting Melee animations.
- Fixed the Proto Glaive Skin not working properly on any thrown Melee weapons and appearing blurry in the Arsenal.
- Fixed missing enemy death FX when using Sobex with Acid Shells as per: Forum Post
- Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 test.
- Fixed Chat issue where users with names that are prefixes for other players names were getting incorrectly notified (e.g. DEMegan getting notified if DEMegan2 gets @’ed)
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
Phase One: Database Code Upgrade progress
This Hotfix provides repairs for infrastructure code released this morning!
Quick Steel has been extended by 24 hours due to some hiccups from 19.9.2. Get that Oro Ornament or forever be jealous of your friends!
- Optimized several server-side operations to prepare for Baro’s arrival this Friday.
- Fixed a number of server-side issues that cropped up after 19.9.2 deployment.
- Fixed massive performance issues on Kuva Fortress Defense when walking around and meleeing around the Defense Target.
- Fixed certain finishers (e.g. Galatine back stab) teleporting the victim into strange spots (often out of bounds) after the finisher completes.
- Fixed a case of players sliding/teleporting really far when performing a ground finisher on enemies (notably with the Redeemer).
- Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 Test.
- Fixed the Helminth Infirmary chair not curing your Warframe of the Cyst.
- Fixed Nidus’ Market Build tab stating his parts drop from the ‘Purify’ mission when it’s actually the ‘Infested Salvage’ mission.
- Fixed inconsistent terminology and grammar in Maroo’s Bazaar and elsewhere.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
Many, many months ago we showed our community something we nicknamed ‘baby’s first Sentinel’. This quirky looking Sentinel has arrived, and it serves a very clear purpose: provide new players with an introduction to the Companion System. New player experience is always on our mind as Developers. This new Sentinel joining your Arsenal has that exact new-player approach to it’s functionality and mechanics. Say hello to TAXON! Perhaps Taxon will not replace the Mastery Rank 23 player’s beloved Carrier, but please keep in mind that it was created and geared towards new-players who are experiencing Warframe for the first time.
A new Sentinel has been discovered that is programmed to assist newly-awoken Tenno. With ‘Retarget’ and ‘Molecular Conversion’ as its default Precepts, Taxon protects its owner with shield restoration. Taxon comes equipped with the Artax Sentinel Weapon! Freeze targets in their tracks with this Sentinel mounted ice-beam.
Newly awoken Tenno will gain this Sentinel Blueprint by completing the first Junction between Earth and Venus. If you have already completed this Junction, you will receive Taxon’s Blueprint in your Inbox upon login and can be found in the Market for Credits!
KINTSUGI WEAPON SKIN COLLECTION (skins purchasable separately)
Repaired with golden-alloys, these battle-scarred weapons have been transformed into objects of beauty. Contains skins for the Braton, Paris, Kunai, Lato, Aklato, Skana and Bo.
NOCTURNE WEAPON SKIN COLLECTION (skins purchasable separately)
Pay homage to the constellations with this brilliant collection. Contains skins for the Braton, Paris, Kunai, Lato, Aklato, Skana and Bo.
- The Braton, Lato, Paris, Kunai, Skana and Bo (and their MK1/Ak versions) have all received a refreshed look! These starter weapons are the first tools new player’s see, yet they’ve been using models and textures that are almost half a decade old! We have refreshed these weapons to look much higher quality for starting weapons. Please note that all pre-existing skins for the Braton (Day of the Dead, Forest, Conclave) will appear to use the ‘legacy’ version of the weapon.
- The Braton, Lato, and Paris have also received newly remastered sounds as a major change to the way weapon firing sounds work. These remastered sound changes will come in a future update for their Prime versions.
- Note from George the Audio Director: “These 3 weapons will be the first in the game to receive this treatment. With this whole new dimension of power through the updated sounds, you will notice that there is more bass, punch, and a greater sense of heaviness to these weapons. We will be doing a full Developer Workshop soon on our new process, as we slowly roll it out to all existing bullet and arrow based weapons as well as integrate it into new weapon releases.”
- The Foundry now shows how many more uses are available per Blueprint, and if the Blueprint has unlimited uses. Unlimited use Blueprints also now have a yellow tinted icon background.
- Removed a vaulted Relic from the Daily Tribute rewards and replaced with new Relic.
- Removed a vaulted Relic from high level Spy mission rewards and replaced with new Relic.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed being killed with 1 health left in Conclave. Considering you weren’t actually dead, no Oro was given to the enemy perpetrator which was causing confusion.
- Fixed Nvidia PhysX Effects not working when enabled.
- Fixed a script error that occurred in a Lua Spy Sortie mission.
- Fixed Clients and new Host not being able to complete Lua Spy room puzzles if a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed the Zarr’s mini projectiles not sticking to enemies when equipped with Adhesive Blast.
- Fixed unintentional DOT from Adhesive Blast on the Ogris, Penta, Secura Penta, and Tonkor.
- Fixed Ash continually performing Bladestorm finishers when attempting to melee after casting the ability as Client.
- Fixed unintentionally being able to use Warframe Abilities in the Mastery Rank 19 Test.
- Fixed failing the Mastery Rank 19 Test due to dead enemy bodies causing enemies to remain in an ‘alert’ state.
- Fixed not being able to Revive when put into a downed state in a Mastery Rank Test.
- Fixed the Atterax not returning to its holstered state after its first use.
- Fixed Ivara’s Agile animation resetting to Default when a Bow is equipped.
- Fixed not seeing the lightening FX on the Oro Ornament if you had low Particle settings.
- Fixed the Daedalus Armor floating away from Nidus when equipped.
- Fixed Excalibur and Limbo having a duplicate skin to equip.
- Fixed the Bow Dryad Skin not applying correctly to the Rakta Cernos.
- Fixed missing FX on Vor’s Janus Key beam during Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Mag’s Noble and Agile animation stance breaking when equipping dual pistols.
- Fixed level holes in numerous tilesets.
For those players who did not receive the Chroma Blueprint after finishing The New Strange quest, you will now have one in your Inventory upon relogging into the game!
CONCLAVE: HEARTS & ARROWS (starts at 10 a.m. ET)
Kill with kindness in this special variant that mixes passion with precision!
You have 24 hours to kill your friends with love and be rewarded with the new Eros Oro Ornament- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- If you do not have a Scanner equipped, scannable plants/objects will display a ‘requires Codex Scanner’ to give players hints on how to interact with various environment objects.
- You can now access Chat while Ash is performing his Bladestorm.
- The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won’t positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is – you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!
- Optimized remastered Braton, Lato and Paris firing sounds for lower frame rates.
- Removed a non-functional ‘Skill’ Statistic from Player Profiles. For too long we’ve questioned what this meant, and it’s finally gone.
- Removed erroneous hyphen from Broken-War, it will now forever be just Broken War.
- Removed Convergence orbs from appearing in Mastery Rank tests.
- Reduced the firing sound of the Artex Sentinel weapon.
- Tweaked phrasing of Blueprint uses to alleviate some confusion (most noticeable for Specter Blueprints).
- Tweaked Taxon’s Molecular Conversion’s damage conversion value (per rank) to 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200 (previously 50, 100, 150, 200, 200, 200).
- Energy will now be refunded when the target dies between cast and effect on the following Warframe abilities:
- Atlas’ Landslide
- Inaros’ Devour
- Mag’s Magnetize
- Nidus’ Parasitic Link (Mutation stacks, not energy)
- Nyx’s Mind Control
- Saryn’s Spores
- Titania’s Lantern
- Trinity’s Well of Life
- Fixed Sonicor not causing knock down in Conclave.
- Fixed script error preventing Rathuum from functioning.
- Fixed script error with Hydroid’s Undertow when absorbing a ragdolled enemy.
- Fixed script error with Nyx’s Absorb ability FX.
- Fixed script error when performing a finisher.
- Fixed script error when attempting to trade.
- Fixed script error that would occur when checking time left on an expired timer during Archwing Rush.
- Fixed Orbiter drones not spawning after a Host migration occurred during Archwing Rush.
- Fixed Secondary Riven negative Fire Rate affecting Primary Bow Fire Rate.
- Fixed Nef Anyo not appearing as Sortie mastermind during Sortie transmissions (was showing The Sergeant instead).
- Fixed numerous Braton variants not having a physical magazine.
- Fixed the MK1-Braton not showing its clip after reload.
- Fixed the Braton Prime not dropping its clip when using a skin with a clip.
- Fixed being able to apply Operator Skin Tone colors to Warframes.
- Fixed the Rathbone Head icon showing a Prime Blade image.
- Fixed Sortie-Defense operative being labelled as “hostage” when tagging him with a waypoint as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/756236-english-inconsistency-on-sortie-defensefixed/
- Fixed “repeat mission” not working for Invasions, Void Fissures, and Dark Sectors.
- Fixed improper capitalization of ‘Fill Airlock’ context action in a Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Prisma Tetra reloading sounds cutting off.
- Fixed Grineer Hellion’s not releasing a projectile upon being destroyed while active.
- Fixed the Courier ship in Archwing Rush appearing warped and flat.
- Fixed AI player names in The Index being localized in hosts language.
Missed Change from 19.10.1
- Removed the ‘New’ tag on Mods when viewing them through a Chat link.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize.
- Fixed being invulnerable after the first round in The Index.
- Fixed Health Orbs spawning below the ground in Rathuum.
- Fix an issue that was preventing players from placing decorations in Dojo rooms that don’t yet have any decorations.
TENNOGEN ROUND 7
12 new community-created TennoGen items are ready to be added to your Arsenal! Purchase these items by logging in to Warframe through Steam and visiting the ‘Steam’ tab in the in-game Market. Moving forward all of our TennoGen items will be released simultaneously on PC and Consoles, which means even more of you can enjoy their fantastic work!
Hydroid Rorqual Helmet by Rekkou
Rhino Teutonic Helmet by Faven_PS
Arcturus Syandana by FrellingHazmot
Bodo Syandana by luchafurel
Ash Bai Hu Skin & Helmet by Hitsu San
Limbo Aureolus Skin & Helmet by artarrwen
Loki Incubus Skin & Helmet by Volkovyi
Mesa Graxx Skin & Helmet by Faven_PS
Mirage Morgaine Skin & Helmet by artarrwen
Nyx Saikou Skin & Helmet by malayu
Saryn Integra Skin & Helmet by Cheshire
Vauban Suppressor Skin & Helmet by Cheshire and prosetisen
- You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
- There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!
- Setting sliders will now display number values.
- The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.
- Improved spot-loading issues when attempting to trade.
- Further minor firing sound improvement tweaks to the Braton, Lato and Paris.
Hit Indicator Changes
Shooting enemies in the head versus their gut is very useful when it comes to…everyday Tenno life. To better indicate exactly where your bullets are penetrating, hit indicators will be a pulsing yellow on default (anywhere but the head) and a quicker pulsing red when administering those satisfying headshots!
- Fixed Vault doors in the Orokin Derelict throwing Clients out of bounds if they performed a roll and then shot their weapon before opening it (although why such rambunctious activities are necessary in a game this peaceful remains unclear).
- Fixed shooting the buttons in the Jordas Trial when they are greyed out prevents players from shooting the buttons after being kicked out of the tunnel.
- Fixed Oro Ornament displaying mesh when attempting to place it in an invalid spot in your Landing Craft.
- Fixed an elevator panel clipping through a wall in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed being able to escape the level by traversing a zipline through a wall in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed launching into Submersible Archwing mode when not required, and breaking movement in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed the Taxon Inbox message missing a comma.
- Fixed an issue where having duplicate rooms or decorations would prevent you from entering your Dojo.
- Fixed Holster customizations not applying to the Dark Split-Sword.
- Fixed experiencing minor latency after making a purchase.
- Fixed Lotus saying her ‘Well done, Tenno’ VO in wrong situations.
- Fixed several Prime Part and Prime accessories not Chat linkable.
- Fixed subtitle of Invasion selection screen breaking into two lines.
- Fixed the Mesa Graxx Helmet having blurry textures.
- Fixed Lotus transmissions playing when spawning Lynx in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the reticle turning red when dealing damage. Only the hit indicator turns red when dealing a headshot.
- Fixed the TennoGen Infested Skana skin not applying properly to the Prisma Skana.
- Fixed incorrect Nyx Saikou and the Mesa Graxx icons.
- The Arcturus Syandana will now fade out when aiming down sights to help visibility when playing from the right hand side.
- Improved resolution textures on all the TennoGen Round 7 Helmet and Skins.
- Fixed Synthesis Target Affinity being lost after a Host migration.
- Fixed the ‘no-UI-in-screenshots’ option leaving FPS display on.
- Fixed experiencing a hitch when bringing up the Codex after a Silver Grove mission. You’ll now see a “please wait” for up to several seconds depending on your Mod collection, similar to viewing the Codex immediately after logging in.
- Fixed the Limbo Aureolus Helmet not functioning properly with his animations. You wanted the hat tip you got the hat tip!
- Fixed the Hydroid Rorqual Helmet and Limbo Aureolus Helmet icon displaying blurry textures.
- Fixed the Arcturus Syandana floating when equipped on Loki Prime with a Default Loki Skin.
- Fixed Smeeta’s Charm precept buff giving Bows an unintended insane Fire Rate.
- Fixed the Grustrag Bolt Release Blueprint stating it has 1500 uses.
- Fixed not being able to color customize the middle section of the Landing Craft floor.
- Fixed an escapable level hole in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed a wonky rock texture in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed unlocalized ‘Toggle Prime Details’ text.
- Replaced an idle NPC with a Steel Meridian NPC in the Steel Meridian Relay room. Get out of here default scrub!
- Improved visibility of previewing Sugatras on large weapons in Market dioramas.
- Fixed Law of Retribution’s bombs taking longer to charge as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/762609-lor-stage-3-bomb-charge-time-doubled/
- Fixed being able to insta-kill Vay Hek in The Law of Retribution as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/763014-glich-stage-3-law-of-retribution-re-posted/
- Fixed UI lockup when linking a Riven Mod while cycling.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm death FX not showing up for Clients.
- Fixed the Rescue rooms on Lua not having an alarm for enemies to set off once you have become detected.
- Fixed Mods with negative Accuracy not affecting the Cernos Prime’s spread.
- Fixed the Synthesis Scanner counting as ‘next shot’ or ‘next hit’ for the purpose of some Warframe Abilities/Passives (Volt’s Static Passive, Mesa’s Ballistic Battery, etc).
- Fixed equipping Zhuge showing incorrect weapon mesh and appearing blurry.
- Fixed a seam/texture issue on the Vauban Suppressor Skin.
- Fixed pixelated/jagged textures on the Nyx Saikou Skin and Helmet.
- Fixed being able to infinitely move the Hijack object by using the Operator.
- Fixed being unable to access Display and Audio options when the World State Window is open.
- Fixed one of the Hidden Messages quest node being labeled “Solve the Riddle from the Inbox Message”, which defeats the purpose of the riddle.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones remaining permanently in the Mastery Rank 22 test if active at the end of a round.
- Fixed doing a ‘Quick Melee’ resetting your custom holster position.
- Fixed the Gammacor expanding when holstered and sprinting.
- Fixed the Synoid Gammacor holster position appearing on the floor for Cephalon Suda operatives.
- Fixed the Heliocor’s ring FX appearing while holstered in the Relay.
- Fixed the Tonkor’s iron sights not being flipped up when first loading into a mission.
- Fixed some units in Codex dioramas clipping into the floor.
- Fixed the Jackal being too large and in charge in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed the freeze FX on the Corpus Ice Planet only applying to the Operator’s head.
- Fixed the Prisma Dual Cleavers keeping prisma textures when equipping deluxe weapon skins.
- Fixed screen blur & color correction remaining when you use Transference while in Nyx’s Absorb with the Assimilate Augment equipped.
- Fixed Baro Ki’Teer’s tutorial in the Relay not having subtitles.
- Fixed capitalization discrepancies in the Foundry.
- Fixed not being able to kill Sortie Vay Hek.
- Fixed Lotus playing her ‘out of bounds’ extraction VO during every esophage warp in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed being able to avoid Jordas’ Purge in stage 3 of The Jordas Verdict by Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed the Purge alarm activating well before it is ready to purge during stage 1 of The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed getting stuck as a burrowed Maw during The War Within quest.
- Fixed constant pulsing of the crosshair from Mutalist Cernos and Pox DOT.
- Fixed an issue where Nekros’ Noble Animation would play the Dual Pistol idle variant while holding a Rifle.
- Fixed opening the Main Menu while in the Arcanes Menu opening the Main Menu in the background.
Exclusive Additions: Banshee Prime Giveaway Winnings!
The lucky few who won early Banshee Prime Access, rejoice! She’s here for you with this hotfix on PC. Will the rest of us ‘losers’ be able to get a sneak peek at the lucky winners frames? Will they be kind enough to share?
- Rhino’s Roar buff HUD indicator now displays added damage buff amount (it shows up briefly up top just like Trinity’s Blessing %).
- Banshee’s Sound Quake now has a visual indicator of it’s Range and Energy colored crack FX in the ground when cast (perhaps a little prep for her Prime?).
- Fixed targeted abilities that can be cast without a target in Conclave refunding energy:
- Mag Polarize
- Nyx Mind Control
- Saryn Spores
- Inaros Devour
- Trinity Well of Life
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm not marking targets when Heightened Reflexes is equipped in Conclave.
- Fixed rounding in Equinox’s Pacify and Provoke HUD indicator (was truncating not rounding).
- Fixed resolution issues when switching between Full-Screen and Windowed.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not displaying what weapon type of Riven Mod was received.
- Fixed numerous Warframe Augment Mods missing descriptions.